Who remembers Allison Stokke?

Met her in real life a few years ago at a tiki bar thing in Florida. A lot of people were hounding her and she seemed to be eating the attention up. One guy came up to her and asked her what it was like being famous and she got all bitchy with him and told him that he wasn't even close to her level so he shouldn't be talking to her. Her friends laughed and the dude felt really bad and left. She is shorter than you'd think too
Damn, what a cunt.

I got cousins that look like her . Almost ..

Would not bang my cousin .

pepperidge-farm-remembers-8-pepperidge-farms-remembers.jpg

Met her in real life a few years ago at a tiki bar thing in Florida. A lot of people were hounding her and she seemed to be eating the attention up. One guy came up to her and asked her what it was like being famous and she got all bitchy with him and told him that he wasn't even close to her level so he shouldn't be talking to her. Her friends laughed and the dude felt really bad and left. She is shorter than you'd think too
Yeah, she seems like she'd be a cunt. Not surprised that happened.

Too bad that guy didn't have some asshole comeback to give her. He obviously needed our special brand of Sherdog coaching.

Yeah, she seems like she'd be a cunt. Not surprised that happened.

Too bad that guy didn't have some asshole comeback to give her. He obviously needed our special brand of Sherdog coaching.
You should dominate him!!!

She ain't no Rin Nakai...

I remember her dad was angry about the internet stalking his daughter when her hs pics got around.

She's hot AF. I'll wife her up. Who's the lucky dude smashing that?

She better be taking care of Fowlers balls, that golf money is real. Her face is a 6.

Dafuck? She's dating a golfer? A flatbiller golfer?

She better be taking care of Fowlers balls, that golf money is real. Her face is a 6.
I was going to call you out on that, but looked at her pics again. Fuck, you're right! Clearly I've never looked at her face much.

Back