Reaction score
The infamous

Allison-Stokke-01.jpg

When she briefly got a little dumpy

15s2at0.jpg

What she looks like now:

And the reason for my shock...

Had no idea she was dating american professional golfer Ricki Fowler:

Come visit the OT, she still gets talked about in there.

Sherdog LEGEND

He's definitely influenced her eyebrows.

She's alright. Nothing special though. She's right up there with Michelle Jenneke. Remember her?

Met her in real life a few years ago at a tiki bar thing in Florida. A lot of people were hounding her and she seemed to be eating the attention up. One guy came up to her and asked her what it was like being famous and she got all bitchy with him and told him that he wasn't even close to her level so he shouldn't be talking to her. Her friends laughed and the dude felt really bad and left. She is shorter than you'd think too

Met her in real life a few years ago at a tiki bar thing in Florida. A lot of people were hounding her and she seemed to be eating the attention up. One guy came up to her and asked her what it was like being famous and she got all bitchy with him and told him that he wasn't even close to her level so he shouldn't be talking to her. Her friends laughed and the dude felt really bad and left. She is shorter than you'd think too
Bitches stay shitty for no good reason.

I literally just saw her name mentioned on sherdog in another thread just today.

She's alright. Nothing special though. She's right up there with Michelle Jenneke. Remember her?
Jenneke is hot. Her face can be a little iffy at times but those bewbies and overall body, very nice.

Gotta remember that she was one of the first girls to get that internet fame before Instagram desensitized us to seeing 11/10 smokeshow "models" on a daily basis.

{<tongue}

threads about her pop up every now and then.

She is in fine form as of late.

anyone remember the legendary stokke thread from 2007-ish?

I really cant fault people for acting less than friendly when random ass people come up to them, I know I wouldnt like it.

I really cant fault people for acting less than friendly when random ass people come up to them, I know I wouldnt like it.

If this story is true, the hell with her. It seems at that point, she would have a better canned response to those situations than "you aren't close to my level." She's not a 10. She's a solid 8 probably a 9. Overrated b/c she is an athlete.

Last edited:
threads about her pop up every now and then.

She is in fine form as of late.

anyone remember the legendary stokke thread from 2007-ish?

It was 06-08 I remember it, awesome threads back in those days

Her and Rickie Fowler date?

Every sherdogger should have as their sig

"Stroking it to Stokke since 2006"

If this story is true, the hell with her. It seems at that point, she would have a better canned response to those situations than "you aren't close to my level." She's not a 10. She's a solid 8 probably a 9. Overrated b/c she is an athlete.
Actually, she's only over-rated because she's hot. No one really knows her as an athlete, it's not like she plays a well known/team sport. These days she seems to primarily be a fitness model/spokeswoman. People simply recognize her from the internet.

Back