Who of these 3 MMA Legends was involved in the most "funny-looking" fights?

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
- Ken Shamrock
- Kazushi Sakuraba
- Bob Sapp

Ken Shamrock obviously

You guys know Bob sapp is fighting in tiny promotions in Gypsy halls in Romania while Ken Shamrock managed to convince the UFC, PRIDE and BELLATOR that he should be allowed to perform his theatrics on the big stage

Sapp in a runaway. But is he an MMA legend?

I'm pretty sure all three of them have been involved in some fights that were pretty shady, am I supposed to pick the one that's been in the most?

You think all of that Shamrock fight is fake? Some of it looked genuine. The end is BS, but the rest looked like an honest competition/sparring session.

You think all of that Shamrock fight is fake? Some of it looked genuine. The end is BS, but the rest looked like an honest competition/sparring session.
I would say even the end looks genuine as well. That dude looked done already.

Sapp easily. I forgot who it was against but he dropped and tapped out to a punch that didn't even land on him correctly.

Wow, look at the news headlines on the bottom of that video, it's like a time capsule of MMA from around UFC 91.

Also Shamrock was ahead of his time in grappling, more experienced, and bigger than Hume. The fight could be legit.

Could you define "funny looking?" Do you mean comical? Fixed?

Sapp has taken a million dives.

Shamrock has taken alot too, and I say this as a Shamrock fan. It legitimately breaks my heart to watch Ken go out there and lie down for a paycheque at 51 years old.

I'd say Shamrock, at least with Sapp we know the guy just gave up, it wasn't an entirely fixed fight done by the promoters.

Some of Shamrocks performances where truly strange.

Worked, Hume was injured so he asked ken pre fight to do a shoot, so both got paid

Back