Who of these 3 MMA Legends was involved in the most "funny-looking" fights?

Imo Suzuki and funaki beat Ken legit and nothing to be ashamed of, they taught him everything

Why is Sakuraba one of the 3 options? The only fight he threw was his first one, against Kimo.
He talks about it in his second (IIRC) book, it was a different time/context and Japan mixed pro-wrestling and real fights at every event;
But all his other fights looked legit, the only times he got (rightfully) pissed where when an opponent cheated, and when a ref did a mistake.

He didn't comment a lot on Royce roiding for their second fight though, when he could have had the fight overturned to a NC pretty easily, or I would assume (was thinking of Fedor/Maldonado first, but Nick Diaz vs Gomi is a better example; if they overturned it because of weed, steroids should be a piece of cake, no?
;but from what I gathered, Saku didn't care a lot about this particular fight.

and my answer is Bob Sapp. I remember the Colossus "fight", dem blueballs, back in the PRIDE days when Sapp gave a shit, this would have been a cool brawl me think.

Damn , rare Bas hater spotted (I'm not a fan either, for different reasons than Shamrock being my fav fighter though).
I'll sign up as a Bas hater. Great fighter, but he's a garbage commentator and analyst.

Not a hater . But he did make excuses a lot

I've enjoyed a lot of bas fights
Oh I enjoyed a lot of his fights as well, EndlessCritic too it seems; great striker, had success in both kick-boxing and MMA with his unique and entertaining style.

it's just that he is IMHO as biased as Rogan as a commentator, has an excuse for every single one of his losses (including kick-boxing) and liked to spread unfounded rumors/dubious stories as fact.

Not a "hater" but definitely not a fan...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back