Who is your favorite fighter outside the UFC and why ?

Hideo Tokoro is my favorite fighter period. I can watch his entire career and not be bored once. He always comes to put on a show and is one of the most unconventional yet effective grapplers around. You never know what will happen in one of his fights, today he's knocking out Pequeno Nog with a spinning back fist and tomorrow he's getting knocked silly by some Lithuanian then he's winning a DREAM tournament. Little Volk is the man.

Marlon Moraes, I could see his development all over this years and he is well rounded because of that
Before he was signed, I would have responded Will Brooks, for the same reasons

Shinya Aoki and Imanari: Because they're fuking awesome and aggressive bjj fighters are my favorite to watch

Hideo Tokoro is my favorite fighter period. I can watch his entire career and not be bored once. He always comes to put on a show and is one of the most unconventional yet effective grapplers around. You never know what will happen in one of his fights, today he's knocking out Pequeno Nog with a spinning back fist and tomorrow he's getting knocked silly by some Lithuanian then he's winning a DREAM tournament. Little Volk is the man.

The Tokoro that won the DREAM BW tourney looked better than ever. He fought far less recklessly and his boxing looked great. I think if he fought like that throughtout his entire career, he could have been a consistent top guy.

But then again, that's largely the reason why we all love Tokoro, his reckless, balls to the wall style.

The Tokoro that won the DREAM BW tourney looked better than ever. He fought far less recklessly and his boxing looked great. I think if he fought like that throughtout his entire career, he could have been a consistent top guy.

But then again, that's largely the reason why we all love Tokoro, his reckless, balls to the wall style.
He has fought relatively "safer" the last few years and it's worked out to varying degrees (should have gotten the nod over Campuzano and was beating Victor Henry outside of the KO). He definitely would have had a prettier record had he fought more like this throughout his career but that wouldn't be Tokoro or the Volk style.

Patricio, Moraes, and Chandler; but I really wish Pitbull would drop to 135. This Bendo matchup is insanity.

Shinya Aoki, Melvin Manhoef, MVP, Imanari, Joe Horn. But if I could pick only one. The Huggy Bear himself, Chris Barnett.

If I skip country bias and hometown bias:
Chandler
MVP
Rory
Yosef Ali Mohammad (I don't even need to be country-biased to have him here.)

For me Niklas Bäckström and Andreas Ståhl are somewhat local fighters, so ofcourse I support them. And loads of other swedish prospects aswell.

Bibiano Fernandes (Bibiano vs. Dominick would be...interesting)
Adriano Moraes
Christopher Lee
Chinzo since that KO in RFA
Andrew Leone
Marlon Moraes
Tyrone Spong (idk if he'll keep fighting mma)
Shinya Aoki
Kotetsu Boku
Eduardo Dantas
Rory
Gafurov
MVP
Mario Wirawan
Zorobabel Moreira
Honorio Banario
Luis Santos
Justin Gaethje
Koreshkov