Who is your favorite fighter outside the UFC and why ?

J

JollyRants

Mines is Patricio Pitbull Freire. The reason i like him is because the dude has heavy hammers for hands crisp boxing and knocks people the fuck out. His name is awesome and hes a all around cool dude. I hope some day i get to see him swing his hammers in the UFC. Ps hopes he kos that point fighter Ben Henderson.
Patricio-Freire.jpg
Diego_Nunes_vs._Patricio_Freire.gif
tumblr_nqd2jiJtTU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
zxra7l.gif
tumblr_mg6956RpjV1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
tumblr_nihvuj90kG1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
3-38.gif
Who your favorite fighter outside the UFC and why ?

1) Scott Ferrozzo.

2) Because he's Scott Ferrozzo.

I like Freire a lot, good call there TS. I also like Bendo a lot though, dudes great!

Personally I like MVP, just because he is super flashy. Betting I am not alone.

Gaethje, Moraes, Daley, Hakeem Dawodu. There's a bunch of talent out there.

Too hard to choose just one

Vitaly Minakov - Always been a sucker for dominant HWs and this guy has looked amazing so far and he just keeps getting better

1.gif

Melvin Manhoef - Win or lose, Manhoef's fights are almost always worth checking out, extremely explosive power for someone his size

Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

Justin Gaethje - Pretty much always fights like a mad man and has still managed to stay undefeated

2.gif

Liam McGeary - One of the few fresh faced prospects in the LHW division right now, dude seems to be very good everywhere and will most likely only get better

Liam+McGeary+Stuns+Mike+Mucitelli+Bellator+118.gif

Hideo Tokoro - Crazy little motherfucker who always comes to fight

tumblr_nly0obi7wp1tbl8wbo8_400.gif

MVP for now, he combines the power of skull crushing with the fun of Pokemon.

Mines is Patricio Pitbull Freire. The reason i like him is because the dude has heavy hammers for hands crisp boxing and knocks people the fuck out. His name is awesome and hes a all around cool dude. I hope some day i get to see him swing his hammers in the UFC. Ps hopes he kos that point fighter Ben Henderson.
Patricio-Freire.jpg
zxra7l.gif
3-38.gif

brandon the truth vera....because to tell you the TRUTH...hes never lost a fight.every fight he didnt win was stopped early and everybody here knows it

Michael Chandler. Well rounded. He's better than the current champ Alvarez. I think Brooks was just a bad matchup for him.

Manhoef, no need to explain

Koreshkov, Aoki, Mcgeary, Minakov, Khalidov, Wand, Mirko all needs to be mentioned. I am usually more excited to see any of these guys fight than 90% of the UFC fighters.

Patricio-Freire.jpg
zxra7l.gif
3-38.gif

Justin Gaejtjekerl;jd (Sp?). I don't know how to spell his name but he's fireworks every single time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back