Who is Tyron Woodley most scared to fight?

Nick Diaz eats woodley motherfukkin face. Nick via volume striking round 4

it's my boy colby GOAT convington. and why, you ask.

Colby-Covington-1.png

well, colby claims that he broke him in training. well, if he is lying and he's such an easy fight like you guys claim him to be, why doesn't he accept this fight, that would be his easiest? and would also give him a huge boost in popularity because he's hated worldwide now, especially in brazil. also colby would probably bring him some numbers with his huge trashtalking game

now, if woodley doesn't want, there's either 2 things: 1. he's dumb enough to not realize the huge popularity boost he would get beating colby. or 2. he was actually whooped in training and want no part of him

so he's either dumb or afraid of the next WW GOAT. pick your choice

Honestly, yeah he won and can say what he wants to but I think lawler is the guy that he wants to fight the least
my money's on Rory. too bad Rory ain't around still.

Nick Diaz eats woodley motherfukkin face. Nick via volume striking round 4
Yeah mah boy, Diaz gonna volume punch the SHIT out of Woodley all 5 rds if necessary, he gonna end up gassing and goes for a TD, our boy brings it home to the 209

the realization that him being boring, not racism, is something he will never defeat

it's my boy colby GOAT convington. and why, you ask.

Colby-Covington-1.png

well, colby claims that he broke him in training. well, if he is lying and he's such an easy fight like you guys claim him to be, why doesn't he accept this fight, that would be his easiest? and would also give him a huge boost in popularity because he's hated worldwide now, especially in brazil. also colby would probably bring him some numbers with his huge trashtalking game

now, if woodley doesn't want, there's either 2 things: 1. he's dumb enough to not realize the huge popularity boost he would get beating colby. or 2. he was actually whooped in training and want no part of him

so he's either dumb or afraid of the next WW GOAT. pick your choice
Even money IMO. Colby has the pressure fighter style that Tyron has lost to and won't be scared of that overhand right. Butt Wood has that fight changing power and Colby easy to hit.

Remember even if Colby beat him in sparing you're not trying to knock a dude cold in sparing. We don't even know what that sparing was. With 16 oz gloves? Wrestling only? So keep that in mind

Even money IMO. Colby has the pressure fighter style that Tyron has lost to and won't be scared of that overhand right. Butt Wood has that fight changing power and Colby easy to hit.

Remember even if Colby beat him in sparing you're not trying to knock a dude cold. We don't even know what that sparing was. With 16 oz gloves? Wreslting only? So keep that in mind
yeah, woodley is a tough fight. but people here are saying like colby is trash and all that. they let the hate blind them

Well he flat out refused to fight Hector Lombardo so maybe him.
Hinted that Hector was juiced and then he failed a test lol. Did give some bs excuse tho about it hurting his brand to fight a team mate but he fought Robbie so idk

Pretty crazy woodley is king. I can't think of anyone I'd favor over him.

Back