Who is Tyron Woodley most scared to fight?

Hinted that Hector was juiced and then he failed a test lol. Did give some bs excuse tho about it hurting his brand to fight a team mate but he fought Robbie so idk

Yeah that was a weird one. Fair enough Hector did look like he was juiced to the gills a few years back.

Please signing to fight khabib is like signing selective service card. You're registered to fight but never get called into service. This guy flaked on Tony like 4x. Once day of fight.
2x and Tony doing it too so pissoff

Not one of them gives Woodley a problem
Thanks for trying though I appreciate you're effort
First off its your genius
Second we haven't seen the fights, would Woodley be favoured? Sure but anything can happen in MMA

He better be afraid of Till, dude is a monster and the biggest 170 Pounder in the division.

Whenever I hear fighter A is scared of Fighter B, it makes me think the person has never fought before and it is hard to take their opinion seriously after that. Do any of you really think these guys are remotely scared of each other?

First off its your genius
Second we haven't seen the fights, would Woodley be favoured? Sure but anything can happen in MMA

<YeahOKJen>
You just leave fight predictions to the big boys
Go discuss Conor McGregor somewhere like a good boy

Surprised nobody has said GSP yet.

And even Perrichet has already chimed in.
GSP needs a warm up fight if he or anyone else thinks he can compete with Woodley. Woodley is a deserving champion and he's proven it with his fights. GSP cannot be the current Woodley, he needs a tune up fight at WW.

Here's your answer...

Hector_Lombard_v_Jared_Hess__88_1.jpg

The person that makes him the least amount of money. I'm not a Tyron fan, but I respect that he want's to get paid.

He wants money fights bad. He'll fight anyone if they can make him money.

I hope that was a joke LMFAO

Nah man it happened a few years ago. Lombard wanted the fight but Woodly said he didn't want to fight because they were team mates at it would hurt his brand. As someone else mentioned he also implied that Lombards possible juicing was a reason he didn't want it.

Lawler he knocked out in one round
No

RDA hahahahahaha

Till I will give you

Usman I will give you but barely

PERRY?
Lmao

If Woodley had taken it to him like Cain to JDS and then scored the knock out I would agree with you. However, one punch knock outs, especially within the first couple minutes of a fight mean virtually nothing when it comes to rematches.

Laughing at RDA shows either your bias, or ignorance. Maybe both.

Till and Usman we agree.

I’m not saying Perry is a stud, but he is an exciting number mover. Like Nate except wth knockout power and you know a legit Welterweight, active...actually not really like Nate at all.

If Woodley had taken it to him like Cain to JDS and then scored the knock out I would agree with you. However, one punch knock outs, especially within the first couple minutes of a fight mean virtually nothing when it comes to rematches.

Laughing at RDA shows either your bias, or ignorance. Maybe both.

Till and Usman we agree.

I’m not saying Perry is a stud, but he is an exciting number mover. Like Nate except wth knockout power and you know a legit Welterweight, active...actually not really like Nate at all.

I'm not on the RDA train son, not one bit
A sub win over Magny means nothing to me
I actually watched his fight with Tarec and yeah..
Woodley would BOMB on him

Back