Who is the WR's hardest truther? Where are you? Quick quiz...

It's a very 60s-70s CT in style. Revolves a lot around UFOs (sometimes it's contact with Aliens rather than the second coming which is being faked), New Agerism (as the villain, being introduced as a new global religion) and the far right's response to them.

Project black beam

A lot of real items mixed in with garbage - its a stupid misleading list

Outside of the ones that are clearly historical fact or misleading versions of them, anyway, e.g. Nazi scientist collaboration with Americans after WWII and pesticides being carcinogens, the only one I am convinced of without any proof is a modified version of #36, there are what I would call rich people's drugs, effective cures/treatments for serious illnesses to which only the very rich have access. The rest of the list brings the lols though.

I'd be interested in a more refined, actual survey...

This seems a little amateurish, but could be something interesting.

Project blue beam is the idea that NASA will stage a false second coming of Christ (probably with holograms) to implement the New World Order. It's an old time CT that's never really gone away, although it hasn't really gathered a massive new following with the internet because it's very dated. There's a lot of variations on it (The Cosmic Conspiracy, Beyond A Pale Horse etc).
NASA are the ones behind the Tupac Hologram at Coachella. That was their trial run. They are now honing the holograms
You need to get woke, son.

Kind of depends on the interpretation of the questions. I think of a "yes" as representing a situation that goes a bit beyond common/available knowledge, and into "truther" territory with respect to what we know. For example Monsanto is shady as hell, and there are false flags in our history books, but we know those things, and there probably isn't a rabbit hole to go down.

I don't get why Monsanto has become an avatar for "corrupt" corporations.

They aren't any more corrupt than any other publicly owned corporations. There are plenty of worse ones.

I mean virtually every major war the US has been involved in has been started by a false flag, and i'm not joking
gulf of Tonkin
Andrew Jackson invaded florida, got 'attacked', and fought back to jack the whole territory
USS Maine explosion
WMDs in Iraq
our troops being 'attacked' on Mexican soil prior to Mexican/American war
advanced intel on Pearl Harbor prior, same w/ 9/11
Lusitania and how we played that to gain support
we were offered Representation for Taxation prior to the Revolutionary War, we turned it down and then still used that as basis for Independence hahahahaha

and that's not even counting CIA operations that start false flags in other countries haha

I'm in on 9, half in on about 20.

Back