Who is the most powerful P4P puncher in MMA

Hunto. I know this is a p4p argument but he knows when hes knocked someone stupid. No follow up.

Manhoef.gif

That Manhoef?

I know you've been ripped apart for this, but I'm going to pile on here.

your gif was completely unrelated to his power and was only used to incite a reaction.

here is your reaction:

:rolleyes:

gotta go with Manhoef. His chin and ground game might not be very good but there is no questioning his power.

Machida. Not wild and loopy, but when it lands you go to sleep.

And this was a 202 man fighting 230 pounders

I've see a couple Manhoef fights but don't know much about him. Looked up his record to see how he is doing, his fight like 6 fights back ended in double leg cuts, weirdest ending I can recall. And to contribute to the thread with a different name than whats been said, Rashad when he unleashes it. Don't really like him, but was scared that Chuck was fuckin paralyzed when that hit landed.

Damn 6 pages and no mention of Kid Yamamoto. The dude could make flyweight and he has knocked out welterweights, incredible amount of power. Good looking on Dodson too people, he has scary power for a dude that weighs a buck and change.

I will vote Lawler out of active fighters. I would love to see Robbie vs Hendricks since that would be one of the best matchups of one punch KO artists ever.

Back in the day it was Chuck and before him I have to give props to Igor Vovchanchyn, who at only 5'8 had some ridiculous KOs at HW.

I will vote Lawler out of active fighters. I would love to see Robbie vs Hendricks since that would be one of the best matchups of one punch KO artists ever.

Back in the day it was Chuck and before him I have to give props to Igor Vovchanchyn, who at only 5'8 had some ridiculous KOs at HW.

i dont think it would be a good fight. hendricks is a smart fighter. he would just pressure robbie and pin him against the cage till he gasses.

think cain vs jds 2 and 3.

Dodson power is fucking insane. P4P i would say mayday, Hendricks, Lombard, Vitor, Manhoef, Liddell, JDS.

Back