Who is the most powerful P4P puncher in MMA

Dodson, Lawler, Hendo Fedor, Manhoef, ect.

since he cuts to 185 belfort. hendricks and hendo while very powerful have the timing and placement right. if they can't get that they don't ko guys. vitor on the other hand could hit you square on the forehead while you're backing up and put you away.

its funny all the power punchers are short

manhoef
hendo
hendricks
lombard
mendes
igor v

any tall power punchers? Maybe chuck and gus hits hard

lawler.gif

Boom goes the dynamite. With one leg! Robbie Lawler.

goddamn, everytime i see how hard that kick was, that practically kicked his leg vertical...

i always think its funny that robbie seemed to just close his eyes and start swinging. i wish i could find it, but someone used camera angles and shit to prove his eyes were closed, the most obvious being that he still covered up and then swung again at nothing while manhoef was falling

robbies a fucking badass

A lot of guys with just down right scary KO power. Its impossible to pinpoint exactly which hits the hardest. Lawler, Belfort and Manhoef have fucking retard power. They so much as graze you and you're all kinds of fucked. Michael McDonald and Dodson hit like goddamn howitzers for little guys. Then you've got beasts like JDS, Carwin, and Hunt.

A lot of guys with just down right scary KO power. Its impossible to pinpoint exactly which hits the hardest. Lawler, Belfort and Manhoef have fucking retard power. They so much as graze you and you're all kinds of fucked. Michael McDonald and Dodson hit like goddamn howitzers for little guys. Then you've got beasts like JDS, Carwin, and Hunt.

herite

We can argue and discuss who might have the best punching power, but one thing can be easily agreed upon: Dan Henderson is by far the most overrated puncher. Really only shows knockout power when he shifts his whole body into an over hand right and lands flush on an opponent stupid enough to leave their chin hanging. Even Chael could knock people out if he did that and we all know how ridiculously weak his punching power is.

Igor had a devastating punch
Fedor had a brutal overhand right

But overall i'm going to have to say Manhoef.

We can argue and discuss who might have the best punching power, but one thing can be easily agreed upon: Dan Henderson is by far the most overrated puncher. Really only shows knockout power when he shifts his whole body into an over hand right and lands flush on an opponent stupid enough to leave their chin hanging. Even Chael could knock people out if he did that and we all know how ridiculously weak his punching power is.

Fedor disagrees

Obviously the Reem punches harder than any fighter in the LW division, but who do you think is the most powerful P4P puncher in the sport right now? We're talking about full on, wind up hay-makers.

my top 2

#1 Johnny

#2 Hendo

who u got?

hendo.gif

Why is anyone saying anyone else other than Manhoef?

27 wins 25 by KO...

He actually knocks everyone the F out unlike Rampage, Henderson, Dodson, Hendricks and all the other apparent 'hardest pucnhers'.

No one else who is 5'9" and fights at Middleweight could knock mark Hunt out in one punch.

Back