Who is the most overrated fighter of all time?

<{cruzshake}> It's definitely not Fedor... Come on!
diazchuks.gif

Nick Diaz MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography, and More - Sherdog.com

ian-mccall-1.jpg

The OP has me stumped.

Conor and Rhonda easily. No other fighters come close

bisping/serra
serra's probably one of the more underrated fighters by now. he didn't only beat gsp but had close fights with bj and hughes and beat lytle and yves yet people talk about him like he's a joke.

Neil Magny
Forrest Griffin
Gegard Mousasi
Rampage Jackson
Luke Rockhold
Gilbert Melendez
Nate Diaz

BJ Penn, Nick Diaz or Chris Weidman

Tyron W
Colby cheese
Cormier
Nick Diaz
Chael sonnen
Wiedman

Franc Nggnu was the most overrated fighter in MMA history for a minute. Prior to the Stipe fight people were actually arguing that he's the inevitable GOAT HW

Tyron W
Colby cheese
Cormier
Nick Diaz
Chael sonnen
Wiedman
How in the blue hell is Cormier overrated? Literally the only guy he's ever "lost" to is a walking pharmacy with a 30 foot reach advantage. Meanwhile DC has defeated a laundry list of elite fighters such as Gus, Rumble 2x, Stipe, Barnett, Mir and a past-prime Hendo

How in the blue hell is Cormier overrated? Literally the only guy he's ever "lost" to is a walking pharmacy with a 30 foot reach advantage. Meanwhile DC has defeated a laundry list of elite fighters such as Gus, Rumble 2x, Stipe, Barnett, Mir and a past-prime Hendo

Indeed, DC is anything but overrated.

Indeed, DC is anything but overrated.
If anything DC gets underrated because of his bogus losses to Jones. Remove the steroid cheat from the equation and DC is probably unanimously considered the GOAT

This thread is opinion bases right? So imo DC is mad overrated. Public also thinks the same. I'm a more of a casual fan, I like fighting not sitting at home breaking down every fight move he makes. That's for incels

His fights sold like 200k ppv. Boring Stipe And Lewis fights

If anything DC gets underrated because of his bogus losses to Jones. Remove the steroid cheat from the equation and DC is probably unanimously considered the GOAT
Ok now you're probably slightly overrating him. Only slightly tho :D

Back