Who is the hardest working fighter in the UFC?

DC joined this sport as an Olympic wrestler but has become a fantastic mixed martial artist. You can argue he’s the #1 P4P fighter in the world with Jones not in the mix at the moment.

DC could have easily sacrificed his chicken diet and gotten rid of his belly.

It isn't? You mean to tell me if you or anyone else trained hard enough and gained enough experience you could be as good as GSP at TDs in MMA? Do you think Silva's reaction timing with his punches and dodges were hard work too? Are you one of these gullible 12-year-olds who actually believe in bullshit like "genius = 1% inspiration + 99% perspiration"?

All genetics Bro

JUxVD7a.jpg

rockhold-660x400.jpg

No kid, you know...

Why the fuck does he have his phone plugged in to some mobile powerbank placed right on his crotch? He must have emptied his battery browsing sherdog all day long and talking trash to Bisping on Twitter using a dozend different accounts. That dude is living the life. Much better use of a nice summers day than swimming in the water and banging those hotties. But … why the fuck is he sticking his finger into his ear?

And why the fuck is that blue boat in the background carrying the american flag? Ist not like they're in fucking international waters and have to identify themselves.
"Hey Billy-Bob, you got those beers and the fishing rod?" - "Sure do, Bubba-Buck. You got the suncreen and shotguns?" - "Yeah, all set to enjoy this summers day on the water." - "No, wait! We cant leave! We first have to hoist the flag on this proud vessel of ours!"

fucking americans.

Last edited:
Anyone who spent 4 years wrestling in high school and another 4 years wrestling in college has to get honorable mentions.

I played college football and the only time I ever blacked out was at wrestling practice my freshman year in highschool on Thanksgiving morning. Football practices are tough. Wrestling practices are hell.

Sacrifices everything for the sport and dedicates his life to training and does not rely on talent alone? I know GSP trains a ridiculous amount even when he was retired
Must be Sonnen coz... in Condit´s words...I...jus´...dont know..how he got here...

Why the fuck does he have his phone plugged in to some mobile powerbank placed right on his crotch? He must have emptied his battery browsing sherdog all day long and talking trash to Bisping on Twitter using a dozend different accounts. That dude is living the life. Much better use of a nice summers day than swimming in the water and banging those hotties. But … why the fuck is he sticking his finger into his ear?

And why the fuck is that blue boat in the background carrying the american flag? Ist not like they're in fucking international waters and have to identify themselves.
"Hey Billy-Bob, you got those beers and the fishing rod?" - "Sure do, Bubba-Buck. You got the suncreen and shotguns?" - "Yeah, all set to enjoy this summers day on the water." - "No, wait! We cant leave! We first have to hoist the flag on this proud vessel of ours!"

fucking americans.

You were looking at a picture with two fine asses and you stare off into the background to notice 2 pixels of the US flag?

Do you blow dudes?

Cain velasquez gets injured because of hard work

fucking americans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back