Who is the greatest UFC champ so far?

As much as I despise the guy for being such a huge dissappointment it's Jon Jones, he's even still got plenty of time to come back and make a second long tenure wearing gold in the UFC. I also think that weight gain nurtured properly while keeping primary focus on speed and athleticism and he wears HW gold as well.

It's Anderson. Unlike Jones and GSP, who I have in 2nd and 3rd, Anderson has actually fought entirely throughout his career. GSP left the belt when the going got tough and Jones has wasted years of his prime on lowlife shenanigans.

Last edited:
It's GSP with ease. Jones second. GSP defeated 2 of the greatest ever in BJ and Hughes, followed up with huge wins over guys like Sherk, Fitch, etc. Few have faced competition like that consistently and come out on top. Jones has been dominating, but a few of his best wins were against older, fading guys who were still very tough like Rampage, Shogun, Machida and Rashad which is why I put GSP above him. Anderson was mostly fighting LHW or WW rejects, many of whom were cut from the UFC for bad performances, Aldo wasn't fighting anyone of note until Edgar and Mendes toward the end, and DJ is fighting guys who don't even have a single top 10 win.

Still Anderson. Can be Jones but that is up to him..

Fedor didnt dominate everyone in his first 31 fights, many argue that he lost to Arona
lol that's all you got? That was his 4th fight and the only fight he even lost a round during that time. He also finished 24 fights out of 31... that is domination

Jon. Youngest champ.
Well rounded fighter.
Never lost a fight (idgaf about that 1 bullshit)
Will be undefeated forever

lol that's all you got? That was his 4th fight and the only fight he even lost a round during that time. He also finished 24 fights out of 31... that is domination
He didnt dominate all 31 opponents and leave no doubt to the winner of all those fights, like what was stated when i originally responded. I dont care about the other 30 fights. Watch the Arona fight, if you call that dominating than ur retarded

Mighty Mouse Johnson. 10 title defenses. One of the most complete fighters in history. Never been busted for a PED. Guy's a stud.

The Spider.

Though we will see how Jones looks in his return. He was well on his way to GOATness before his troubles.

IMO it's either Jon Jones or GSP.

Anderson Silva has no place in GOAT discussions, let's be honest here. His division was too weak and he popped. Jones has popped too. GSP is highly suspicious.

I'll go with MM.

Back