Who is the greatest UFC champ so far?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Is it GSP because of his complete domination of opponents not named Hendricks?
Is it Anderson Silva with his next level striking that holds the championship belt defense record?
Is it Aldo for his reign as THE top FW for a decade?
Is it Royce for defeat of guys twice his size in a single night tournament?
Is it DJ for lack of suitable opponents?
Is it Jon Jones for never being finished or stopped since his UFC debut?

No one was more dominant than GSP so probably him. Also no dick pills nonsense.

Jon Jones

I would agree if not for the erectile dysfunction. GSP is the only guy who apparently has a working dick that also dominated a strong division for an extended period of time so he wins hands down.

jones_jon6401.jpg

I would agree if not for the erectile dysfunction. GSP is the only guy who apparently has a working dick that also dominated a strong division for an extended period of time so he wins hands down.

Anderson may not have had a strong 'division' at all times but he fought many great guys.

Anderson or jones

Lol at GSP, couldn't finish anyone and fought scared after Serra knocked him out (speaking of which, bones and Anderson never got knocked out by a chubby guy from a smaller division who got there by winning TUF)

Homeboy couldn't finish dan hardy (even in the ground) and couldn't even rock Jake shields in a 5 round striking match (and dropped 2 rounds to him)

Anderson made his opponents look like they didn't belong in there with him

No one was more dominant than GSP so probably him. Also no dick pills nonsense.

>no dick pills nonsense
>has an high gut for most of his career
>has to win by robbery the first time he has strict drug testing and then retires

I'ma try to play devil's advocate here which will probably be a fail but what about Royce? The guy did face 3 guys that out weighed him by at least 30 lbs. He also showed the world BJJ is effective against strikers/bar brawlers.Unlike the other champs he did something evolutionary vs revolutionary. Why do ALL MMA fighter/fans still practice some form of BJJ because of Royce.

Last edited:
GSP
Jones/Anderson
Aldo
MM

Like many, Royce is the guy who got me into MMA, but he belongs in a different conversation. I have a lot more champs to list before getting to him.

I'm only going with recent memory here. Lawler. You just knew every title defense was going to be a war.

Back