• GSP

• Mighty Mouse

• Anderson Silva

• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Jose Aldo

• Melvin Guillard

Results are only viewable after voting.
DC, lmao, as Bones Jon Jones once said "I beat you after a weekend of cocaine".

#1 GOAT = Jon BONES Jones

Anderson would've lost to him
As for the rest of the list, only Fedor could've possibly beat Bones. Still, Bones #1 P4P GOAT

Only one choice

GSGsMmC.gif

DC, lmao, as Bones Jon Jones once said "I beat you after a weekend of cocaine".

Bones didn't win clean, but he proves it's almost worth doing it dirty based on the goat threads here. I like Jones but DC is unbeaten imo.

Bones didn't win clean, but he proves it's almost worth doing it dirty based on the goat threads here. I like Jones but DC is unbeaten imo.
Had to mah boy. Jones beat DC 2 times, the 2nd time via grenade exploding str8 on the fkng face.

& the grenade was Jones left shin

He beat DC's ass twice.

GSGsMmC.gif

One and only GOAT in teh UFC guys

Nobody can deny Jones is a special fighter, I don't, but if Fedor was ever popped during Pride, even though I suspect they all were on something, I couldn't call him goat either.

I love that Guillard has more votes than Canderson. Cocaine > Dick Pills.

If we take PEDS out of the equation, How can jon jones NOT be the greatest ever??? The guy NEVER lost one fight!! He fought some unbelievable GREATS and BEAT them all!! Not even one slip up!! Bones Jones is without a doubt the GREATEST mma fighter of ALL TIME!

Now if we take into account PED use, than GSP has got to be the all time GOAT. Its really not even debatable.

Nobody can deny Jones is a special fighter, I don't, but if Fedor was ever popped during Pride, even though I suspect they all were on something, I couldn't call him goat either.

Pride didn't test for any PED's, none. They were practically encouraged to use as many PED's as they wanted to.

If we take PEDS out of the equation, How can jon jones NOT be the greatest ever??? The guy NEVER lost one fight!! He fought some unbelievable GREATS and BEAT them all!! Not even one slip up!! Bones Jones is without a doubt the GREATEST mma fighter of ALL TIME!

Now if we take into account PED use, than GSP has got to be the all time GOAT. Its really not even debatable.
{<redford}

The Bas, the Wand, The Rampage, The Paulo Filho, the Anderson Silva. The list goes forever with Pride and Pancrase etc lol.

The golden days of mma

I love the Pride fights but they have serious legacy problems. They didn't test for PED's, they fixed fights, and they had ties to the Yakuza, Japanese mafia, which ultimately caused them to go bankrupt. Its not a good look.

I love the Pride fights but they have serious legacy problems. They didn't test for PED's, they fixed fights, and they had ties to the Yakuza, Japanese mafia, which ultimately caused them to go bankrupt. Its not a good look.
I feel ya/ know all about that. Its definitely unfortunate. Pride was amazing back in 05 days and even prior and after 05.

Pride Paulo Filho was teh GOD of mma in his weight class in his pure PRIME. No one could handle that grip strength/ TD power, bjj top control. Ultimately the submission finish. The man was unstoppable.

Back