• GSP

• Mighty Mouse

• Anderson Silva

• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Jose Aldo

• Melvin Guillard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stop spamming posts bruh. GSP also never fought 0-1 fake pro wrasslers, hmc, Zulu, etc. he also didn’t fight with refs with earpieces and known org to fix fights. Ask rampage.

An org that had 10 minute first rounds, yellow cards, and no 265 lb limits.

Oh yes. How cowardly of Fedor to accept fights with dudes who are 400 pounds and undefeated....

I don't get how beating Bisping makes GSP better then Fedor but he's the only dude I respek having that status next to Fedor

For the past 10 years the UFC has kept trying to market new goats, depending on who just won, or who is fighting next, but the right answer has always been Fedor.

th

Stop spamming posts bruh. GSP also never fought 0-1 fake pro wrasslers, hmc, Zulu, etc. he also didn’t fight with refs with earpieces and known org to fix fights. Ask rampage.

So, did Did Dana tell Chuck to take a dive against Rampage in 2003 then? Why don't you ask him for us.
<31>

BTW, Bones is probably the greatest fighter I've ever seen, I just went with GSP because Jones is spending his career on suspension. It has nothing to do with racism though. Why do guys like you boil everything down to skin color, its bizarre.

Because they're racist.

Fedor>Jones>Silva.

Biased on accomplishment
Skill
Willingness to fight.

Fedor>Jones>Silva.

Biased on accomplishment
Skill
Willingness to fight.

Jones is absurdly skilled. I'm not saying Fedor and Anderson weren't but yea, Bones is pretty much widely viewed as being undefeated. Mostly he defeats himself.

So, did Did Dana tell Chuck to take a dive against Rampage in 2003 then? Why don't you ask him for us.
<31>

Huh?? Rampage talks bout how fights were fixed in pride on his facebook, lots of them not all. Not sure why chuck is brought into this?!?

For all of you Conor lovers, I apologize fo not putting himin here but he hasn't even defended a title and he lost to Nate.
In future polls I may as long as he keeps winning.
Had he beat Floyd he would have been on here.

Right now it's harder to answer

Fedor, vicious stand up, gnp and submissions, almost always fought the bigger man, entertaining as hell. Sadly the wars got to him, I want to remember the terminator who came back against Fujita after almost getting short circuited, or the man who beat Cro Cop in stand up.

Maybe he was on roids, who knows, but those that he fought was juiced like there was no tomorrow for sure.

but Jones easily before GSP.
Yep, Bones Jones is the true #GOAT in teh P4P dept. imo.

An org that had 10 minute first rounds, yellow cards, refs with earpieces, known for fixed fighting, constant freak show fights, encouraged steroid usage, no testing, and no 265 lb limits.

Oh yes. How cowardly of Fedor to accept fights with dudes who are 400 pounds and undefeated....

Fixed first part for you. Thank me later.

I am assuming you are referencing Zulu as teh 400 pound undefeated fighter. However his "undefeated" record of fighters combined for a 15-30 record. Quality over quanity bud. Try again.

Easily Mighty Mouse.

He became the most skilled at his peak.

Fighting dudes no one has ever heard of though. Sry bruv, DJ needs to step the FUQ up and fight some REAL competition, be it he moves up to 135 to fight TJ or Cruz or someone comes down to skin and bones 125 division to fight him for his belt. Anything to cement his legacy OFFICIALLY.

Fixed first part for you. Thank me later.

I am assuming you are referencing Zulu as teh 400 pound undefeated fighter. However his "undefeated" record of fighters combined for a 15-30 record. Quality over quanity bud. Try again.
You think GSP woulda beat 400 lb zulu?

You think GSP woulda beat 400 lb zulu?

Not sure, Zulu was for sure not fucking skilled.

Asking that question is like asking, would Floyd beat Wilder? Fuck no, but who is GOAT of boxing?

Last edited:
Back