Who is the Best Knockout Artist Currently in the UFC?

Alistair Overeem

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

travis-browne-3.gif

finish-on-overeem.gif

knockout-gif.gif

even though i dislike Conor, it's him.

Yoel is good also, but Conor is on another level in terms of all the skills you need to KO someone. he has great timing, excellent distance control, superb counter striking, and uses feints very effectively.

i don't think anyone else who is currently in the UFC has all of those skills. Hunt used to possess all of those skills.

edit: actually Garbrandt has those skills.

Can't believe Stipe is scarcely mentioned just because he lost one fight.

19 Knockout/TKOs out of his 23 victories. C'mon people.

Last edited:
Conor for sure, or can I not say that cause he's "retired" but not actually.

Garbrandt.

Romero has become a pretty clean ko artist, not totally convinced he's not on something though. Stipe deserves a mention.

It's Perry or Romero, Their knockouts r Brutal, Conor's TKOs r basically him breaking the other guy until they give up.

Alistair Overeem

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

travis-browne-3.gif

finish-on-overeem.gif

knockout-gif.gif

Lolz, but he has some legit ko’s Of his own through his career.

Just got no damn chin or heart.

Imaging if you put Lebans chin and heart in Reems body and skills.

Or scott smiths. Etc.

Would be a MURDERER

Can't believe Stipe is scarcely mentioned just because he lost one fight.

19 Knockout/TKOs out of his 23 victories. C'mon people.
hes 18-3 with 13 or 14 knockouts. hes one of the top guys but i didnt pick him cuz hes a heavyweight. garbrandt for example is taking heads off more impressively at 135

hes 18-3 with 13 or 14 knockouts. hes one of the top guys but i didnt pick him cuz hes a heavyweight. garbrandt for example is taking heads off more impressively at 135
5-0 with 5 knockouts for his amateur fights. Thus my statement of 19 out of 23 victories by KO/TKO is accurate.

I'd have to disagree, although it's subjective, I find Stipe's finishes to be far more impressive.

Back