Who is the Best Knockout Artist Currently in the UFC?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
My top picks:

Romero -
source.gif

Hunt -
h6czm857t5zz.gif

Stephens -
0-89672-1

Lineker -
DeliriousSlimBuck-max-14mb.gif

Volkan -
SecretMealyGnu-size_restricted.gif

My pick would go to Romero. He has put in murder scene KOs over some of the divisions best fighters.

Damien Maia
Demian Maia at looks to choke you out in every second of the fight not like kamaru snoozeman and tyquill woodley . the only man who really beat maia in those last 3 losses is the king of chaos who landed more punches in 3 rounds than snoozeman and tyquill combined for 10 rounds

Robert Whittaker is a solid shout imo.

Garbrandt must be there somewhere too.

It depends if you’re basing it on career or on “UFC career”.

Tai Tuivasa is like 11-0(10ko)?

My top picks:

Romero -
source.gif

Hunt -
h6czm857t5zz.gif

Stephens -
0-89672-1

Lineker -
DeliriousSlimBuck-max-14mb.gif

Volkan -
SecretMealyGnu-size_restricted.gif

My pick would go to Romero. He has put in murder scene KOs over some of the divisions best fighters.
Romero. Dude is terrifying even when he is doing nothing like in the first 2 rounds of the Whittaker rematch. He can KO you at any time in any round with any strike on the feet or on the ground. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a backflip KO one day.

The art of the knockout... just awesome. Going with the young model Paulo Costa. Finishing people then going to shoot for Men's Fitness...

Demian Maia at looks to choke you out in every second of the fight
Until he fights someone with decent wrestling. Then he turns into some scrub throwing haymakers in between stuffed takedown attempts.....which is BORING. This has been the case in his last 3 fights. It's not lost on me that it's been 3 high level wrestlers, but even against Mas...that was NOT entertaining.

It's threads like this where I miss Rumble.

Stephens. These guys TKO people when he knocks people out they don't fucking move.

Hunto because of the walkaway with his opponents either completely out or have no problem with the ref stepping in. But I love Stephens' follow-up savagery. Looks like H-Bombs in every HL KO from him.

Back