Who is more well-rounded, Khabib or McGOAT?

Conor and it’s not close.
Exactly. Watch Max fight. Just because Conor sleeps people in minutes does not mean he is one dimensional. He just has high fight IQ and chooses to keep it where he has the largest advantage.

Conor went tits for tats against fine guys in jiu-jitsu tournaments, and I would say his wrestling is better than his jiu-jitsu. Could you imagine Khabib against a boxer or kickboxer? He would absolutely get fucking mauled. There's your answer.

Conor isn't on the ground much, but from what we've seen, it's been pretty basic and usually on the losing side.

Nope.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LegitimateCheerfulHyracotherium.gif

McGregor-elbows-bottom.gif

56d0bf6031aa1.gif

1422377422ConorLegDrag.gif

4LnkzLNfKW1W3HMsQxjGWev6OdEUxRX8QPOx4Qz7jXQ.gif

giphy.gif

Iad12ok.gif

Hill_1.gif

FlickeringMiserableIberianemeraldlizard.gif

giphy.gif

Khabibs as skilled in wrestling and conor is in striking. Better BJJ? Khabib.

About the same. Conor does not want to be on the ground with anyone. Khabib will strike, but he is bad at it.

Conor without question. Khabib's striking is awful, while Conor's ground game is decent. More well rounded doesn't necessarily mean better though.

Conor went tits for tats against fine guys in jiu-jitsu tournaments, and I would say his wrestling is better than his jiu-jitsu. Could you imagine Khabib against a boxer or kickboxer? He would absolutely get fucking mauled. There's your answer.
<LikeReally5>
F0A4811C-E028-4497-9761-68D28B59B1E3.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'd say Conor's grappling is better than Khabib's striking, but Khabib's grappling is better than Conor's striking. Wait, what?

Last edited:
They fight MMA
not Jiu Jitsu. Strikes open up a lot and suck the life out of you, especially khabibs

No idea, Conor hasn't fought enough high level competition to adequately discern his grappling/wrestling ability.

I would say Khabib.

He has a takedown game, a top control game, a guard, and a submission game.

McGregor only has striking and the occasional sweep/sub escape.

Conor is a better grappler than Khabib is a striker.
eh... he outstruck iaquinta. and conor hasn't out grappled anyone.

neither one is close to being able to hang with the other in their area of specialization.

Conor 's biggest achievement on the ground is...what? tearing his knee while passing 20 year old max holloway's guard?

I love how the haters have to point out that Holloway was young when Conor beat him. There are 3 whole years between them. Max had 5 UFC fights under his belt, it's not like it was some kid making his debut.

That was an MMA bout you idiot. Are you actually stupid enough to think Khabib would do that to Edson in a kickboxing match? Probably!

<36>
Clearly you are too stupid to realize that your post simply stated he would be mauled if he fought a kick boxer or boxer, but nothing about it being a non-mma bout. Way to change goal posts.

<GSPWoah><Goldie11>

Clearly you are too stupid to realize that your post simply stated he would be mauled if he fought a kick boxer or boxer, but nothing about it being a non-mma bout. Way to change goal posts.

<GSPWoah><Goldie11>

No, that was my post you idiot. It clearly insinuated a striking-only bout!

Nonetheless, we will soon see him mauled in MMA by a striker as well! HAHAHAHA

Conor by a country mile

Conor's striking is wayyyy better then Khabib's grappling

Conor's grappling is better then Khabib's striking

No, that was my post you idiot. It clearly insinuated a striking-only bout!

Nonetheless, we will soon see him mauled in MMA by a striker as well! HAHAHAHA

Shouldn’t you still be eating crow from the Mayweather fight? I actually liked you after that one. Don’t worry, we will all bump these after Connie gets pummeled. Apparently people with a missing chromosome have a skewed idea of what “clearly insinuating” means. I don’t want to go “tits for tats” with you though.

<Fedor23><{natewhut}><RomeroSalute>

Shouldn’t you still be eating crow from the Mayweather fight? I actually liked you after that one. Don’t worry, we will all bump these after Connie gets pummeled. Apparently people with a missing chromosome have a skewed idea of what “clearly insinuating” means. I don’t want to go “tits for tats” with you though.

<Fedor23><{natewhut}><RomeroSalute>

Well you lost like 10 in a row and wouldn't stop crying, so I think I get a free pass! lmao

Back