Who is more well-rounded, Khabib or McGOAT?

Khabib has elite offensive wrestling,elite BJJ and Sambo
Iron chin, supreme cardio, elite TDD, great striking defense, average striking

Conor Elite striking, decent TDD, below average BJJ, horrendous cardio, good chin, below average offensive wrestling

Khabib is the more well rounded fighter and it isn't even close

SHUT UP! Both of you. it's split right down the middle on the feet Conor, on the cage, ground, or Conors Corners Khabib Killz and Conor with them soft baby girl lungz after 2 years out and and a known 2 rd fighter is worrisome...

<[analyzed}> You ^^^ f*king wiseguy you...
Dont take what i say seriously when it comes to mcgregor, monkey man

Hill_1.gif

I said UFC. That guy doesnt even have a wikipedia page btw.

Well 1 has never been outstruck or in danger in the stand-up while basically controlling most/all grappling exchanges hes had.

The other has been tapped after being beat up on the feet.

You pick

i think by the time this fight actually happens, it will either be a pick-em or mcgregor will be the favorite. the hype will shift it in conor's direction IMO. to me, its a 50/50 fight, so pick-em is prolly the correct line.

Khabib can dictate where the fight takes place, and he can keep a dominant position the entire fight. Thats all you really need to know.

Conor doesn't have the ability to challenge Khabib on the ground, and that is where the fight will take place if Khabib wants it. Conor only has a punchers chance in this fight.

Conor by a small margin imo. Haven't seen much of his ground game but what we've aeen has been solid overall. Mostly defensive, nothing dangerous, but still good.

Khabib's striking is getting better and he has been adding to his bag of tricks slowly but he is still more specialized imo. He is on his way to becoming more well rounded tho.
No. Khabib's striking has not improved from his debut to most recently. He is basically the same fighter except his MMA wrestling has improved

Kebab LHK KO's Conor or Conor Subs him LOL

No. Khabib's striking has not improved from his debut to most recently. He is basically the same fighter except his MMA wrestling has improved
You're just wrong.

His striking is much better. He's more patient and has developed a good jab. He's landing good high kicks and short uppercuts at low risk in recent fights. His only major flaws on the feet are his footwork and trouble putting shots together. He is still not a particularly good striker and has a lot of impriving to do but claiming that he hasn't improved at all shows your ignorance

Striking: Conor
Wrestling: Khabib
Grappling: Khabib
Cardio: Khabib
Trash Talk: Conor
Ground Game: Khabib

A lot of bias in this thread. When you break it down like I did, it's pretty clear to see who's the more well-rounded fighter.

Khabib is not only more well rounded, but better everywhere

Striking

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Takedowns

Conor02.gif

Trash talking

dFvvKkj.gif

Ground and pound

TepidPastAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

Submission

Conor03.gif

Back