Who is looking forward for UFC 216?

Unless Dariush get careless and gets caught like he did against Chiesa, I think their bjj cancels out. I think Dariush is more athletic and became a good striker, but like you said Dunham is tough as nails. Should be fun and very relevant
That was such a disappointing loss for Dariush. He was beating the crap out of Chiesa for the first round and gassed himself out.

I like it. Some good match-ups. Two title fights and Lando...

Amazing card. El Cucuy finally becomes a champ, BB on the main card, MM gives me a bathroom break, and Bobby Green vs Groovy - holy shit!
Lol, come on. Why not watch MM style on someone? His fight vs Reis was really fun as he knew that Reis wouldn't have anything for him on the feet. Should be like MM vs Borg will be, but more violent.

Lol, come on. Why not watch MM style on someone? His fight vs Reis was really fun as he knew that Reis wouldn't have anything for him on the feet. Should be like MM vs Borg will be, but more violent.
MM's fight is too predictable. Wins in 3 mins via sub/tko, or 25 minutes of "outstanding and dominant performance...gets better every fight...one of the most if not...(some cheesy Rogan quote)..."

MM's fight is too predictable. Wins in 3 mins via sub/tko, or 25 minutes of "outstanding and dominant performance...gets better every fight...one of the most if not...(some cheesy Rogan quote)..."
Finishes in first round, or second round, or third round, or fifth round, or it goes the distance.

I am interested in 3 of the fights, the rest not so much. Main event is very good though! war Tony!!!

Should be a Fight Night. Expose the interim belt fighters to a bigger audience.

Finishes in first round, or second round, or third round, or fifth round, or it goes the distance.
Yeah. Either way I'm not interested in another MM fight. Flyweight isn't as exciting as it used to be from Tachi Palace or JMMA days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back