Who is looking forward for UFC 216?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am, the fights that stand out the most to me are:

Ferguson vs Lee (of course)
Johnson vs Borg (Johnson's 10th title defense)
Werdum vs Lewis - will probably be a slow fight with Werdum winning a decision, unless Lewis stops Werdum
Dariush vs Dunham - potential to be a really fun fight
Duquesnoy vs Stamann - just watch Duquesnoy's highlight reel to be excited for this
Brooks vs Lentz ?? I guess it is a reasonably good fight. Brooks should take it clearly
Green vs Vannata - it is a chance for Bobby Green fans to come out and Vannata fans too, as Vannata has a big sherdog fanbase
Botelho vs Gonzales - Gonzalez is quite hot, but don't care
Harris vs Godbeer - Harris is becoming pretty good and can let his hands go; look at his past few knockouts for reference.
Moraga vs Bibulatov - pretty fun fight, a good wrestler vs someone who got out-wrestled by Sergio Pettis lmao
Leites vs Tavares - don't really care, but Tavares should win
Schnell vs Beltran - should be fun

Cliffs: 216 isn't very stacked, especially on the prelims. But there are a few good prospects that make the prelims worth watching. Having Ferguson, Lee and Johnson all on the main card makes it even better.

It is just sad that PVZ got injured and is no longer fighting Eye... said no one ever

Hyped for Tony vs Lee. It's gonna be a banger.

Excited for about 3 of the fights, Mighty Manlet not being one of them.

Ferg v Lee is "shut up and take my money" status.

All about it!

giphy.gif

Ferguson deserves the belt and that fight should be great regardless. Tony is more durable, Lee is more athletic.

I really hope Dariush beats Dunham, I believe Dariush got screwed over because Barboza's groin shot probably was intentional since Dariush's pressure was getting to Barboza, who is chinny

you bet .
Ferguson v Lee
MM v Borg ( hopefully )
Dunham v Daruish
Lando v Green
and Moraga v Bibulatov
all great fights IMO

Good post from a good fight fan. I agree there are lots of good fights on this card.

I really hope Dariush beats Dunham, I believe Dariush got screwed over because Barboza's groin shot probably was intentional since Dariush's pressure was getting to Barboza, who is chinny
I'm such a big Dunham fan that i want the opposite to happen .
Dunham is as exciting as hell IMO , very underrated tough as nails , always brings it .
so I would love to see him get the win .
although it's probably better for the division if Daruish wins .

Only care about the main event, this would be a great Big FOX show though.

Will buy definitely. Or go to a bar. Since there are no huge names on this card a bar might be bearable.

Yeah I think it's great.
One of my favourite MMA cards of the year.

I watch every UFC card & for the most i enjoy the content, some fun fights are there & main event should be good, just sucks that it's not a guaranteed title shot. More interested in seeing what's next for DJ than the fight with Borg, my level of excitement for the card is a 3/10 but who cares, in November my level of excitement is a 10/10 for ufc 217.

Im looking forward to it about as much as last weekends card.Only good thing about it is I have to go to eat wings somewhere.

Looking forward to the real main event:

Grrrroooooovy!

I'm such a big Dunham fan that i want the opposite to happen .
Dunham is as exciting as hell IMO , very underrated tough as nails , always brings it .
so I would love to see him get the win .
although it's probably better for the division if Daruish wins .
Unless Dariush get careless and gets caught like he did against Chiesa, I think their bjj cancels out. I think Dariush is more athletic and became a good striker, but like you said Dunham is tough as nails. Should be fun and very relevant

Amazing card. El Cucuy finally becomes a champ, BB on the main card, MM gives me a bathroom break, and Bobby Green vs Groovy - holy shit!

Back