Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Couple more recent ones.
Headshot_zpsrfsanoux.jpg

a84a8db9-63e3-4603-9241-89cb4d3b9c9a_zpsfhz26c5i.jpg

Loiosh if you are still maintaining a data base you can hook me up. thx in advance.

Done.

MikeMcMann

@Lethal @Bobby Boulders

If one of you could kindly add this name to the list.

Please and thank you.

I posted a few of mine and the shoop artists had some fun with em ;)

PlatNaz.jpg

yeah that horrible brown monstrosity is a Chuck Norris t-shirt my bro brought me back from 'MERICA

I posted a few of mine and the shoop artists had some fun with em ;)

PlatNaz.jpg

yeah that horrible brown monstrosity is a Chuck Norris t-shirt my bro brought me back from 'MERICA
you look like a white bj penn, badass shirt to

15781715_10207572655693770_3511998040676017909_n.jpg

15871780_10207572543450964_8577884350914030485_n.jpg

A couple promo shots from a photshoot I did. The second one is a little on the nose if you dig what I'm sayin.

Holy shit Im way off. I thought you was a black guy and My guess was you looked like the Nubian Nightmare from Meph. LOL fuck me . Do you have nautical stars black flag bars and a misfits crimson ghost somewhere on that body ? Lord was I off

Holy shit Im way off. I thought you was a black guy and My guess was you looked like the Nubian Nightmare from Meph. LOL fuck me . Do you have nautical stars black flag bars and a misfits crimson ghost somewhere on that body ? Lord was I off

Hahaha. I got an Oi! tattoo,alkaline trio tattoo, clash tattoo, streetlight manifesto tattoo, and a Toasters tattoo for all my band related ink.

Also like ten people here thought I was black for some reason lol.

Hahaha. I got an Oi! tattoo,alkaline trio tattoo, clash tattoo, streetlight manifesto tattoo, and a Toasters tattoo for all my band related ink.

Also like ten people here thought I was black for some reason lol.

I think its cuz you talk like you have ties to that community . I have had a few posters here make the same mistake about me.

But yea I pictured you as a giant dark sharp type .

Im 34 and dont have any tats and my ears have almost gone back to normal. I dont even look like a member of the tribe any more at all and most people i meet assume me to be some kinda Phish listening to hippie.

I think its cuz you talk like you have ties to that community . I have had a few posters here make the same mistake about me.

But yea I pictured you as a giant dark sharp type .

Im 34 and dont have any tats and my ears have almost gone back to normal. I dont even look like a member of the tribe any more at all and most people i meet assume me to be some kinda Phish listening to hippie.

I still have a rudeboy style I think but yeah same here outside of a jacket with the Crass logo painted on the back.

I do tend to have a lot of ties to the black community though. I grew up around a lot of racism and rejected it.

2hro68j.jpg

one more picture from Sunday's Fight Night. that's Dave Mustaine from Megadeth he has a beer out la tout la monde. If you bought one they let you meet him. I didn't ask him questions just took my picture and left I'm the guy in the grey hoodie.

Haven't posted in here for awhile.

Me and my ex on my birthday last year:

13640826_1271263026231026_1953210788539937909_o.jpg

Haven't posted in here for awhile.

Me and my ex on my birthday last year:

13640826_1271263026231026_1953210788539937909_o.jpg
you got a good looking blue steel going on!

also, your eyes are piercing.

Back