Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

You kinda already did..

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Thought I'd treat all you closets to some sexy, old school prime Smeck pics. Enjoy....

1910576_71966956666_507860_n.jpg

184615_10150146046086667_7475879_n.jpg

dastath.jpg

i never did that in a site, but sherbros are so cool, i have to add mine, I hate taking selfies btw!

2nvqdt3.jpg

Finally got around to getting new glasses after someone at work sat on my old ones ans broke them. Some say with the glasses on I look like a serial killer lol
SE5YJbk.jpg

With or without the glasses, there's death in your eyes. You're an actual land shark

Respect.

i never did that in a site, but sherbros are so cool, i have to add mine, I hate taking selfies btw!

2nvqdt3.jpg

The surroundings and lighting make it look like you're on the set for Space 1999.

Also, your subtle smirk says "I'm from space, bitches."

Figured I'd put my ugly mug up again seeing as I threw some shade at @Satanical Eve

#noshavenovember

Attachments

• 1479682866913-95690739.jpg
    1479682866913-95690739.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 46
And grey sweat pants oh my

So is your girl's ass as nice as her face?

She's off the chain if it is.

P.S. I couldn't find the original picture you posted so I responded to another one of your posts.

So is your girl's ass as nice as her face?

She's off the chain if it is.

P.S. I couldn't find the original picture you posted so I responded to another one of your posts.

Frenzy is the chick in the pic. why do you think she commented on dude man's grey sweatpants?

Don't know if I believe thats actually her though. figured any chick that posted here would look more like a butch lesbian. that's just me stereotyping, because, you know, that's what we do on here.

Frenzy is the chick in the pic. why do you think she commented on dude man's grey sweatpants?

Don't know if I believe thats actually her though. figured any chick that posted here would look more like a butch lesbian. that's just me stereotyping, because, you know, that's what we do on here.

I'd be very surprised if that's her.

I'm just very skeptical of there being any pretty women on Sherdog. Although the only girl I have seen happens to be cute. MMAGirl.

What the hell are you talking about

I'm assuming you are the guy in the pic with his girl. I was saying that if her ass is as hot as her face, she's off the chain.

Not too complicated, buddy. I did not feel like searching for the original pic you posted, so I responded to another one of your posts.

I'm assuming you are the guy in the pic with his girl. I was saying that if her ass is as hot as her face, she's off the chain.

Not too complicated, buddy. I did not feel like searching for the original pic you posted, so I responded to another one of your posts.
No

Back