Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

I was just kidding. Although, old white military veterans in wife beaters, jorts & tsinelas are all over fuente osmena.
I would estimate less than half of those you described are actual military vets.....maybe secret agents or CIA, but not real vets....:D

No worries...not a good time to take a boat trip with Abu Sayaf running amok nearby. I was actually thinking about that today, though, when some touts tried to talk me into a boat tour to Olango.

I want to kill Abu Sayaf!!!

Hey Steve your are ex millitary right?
I know you were, man. Same here. I saw lots of jort wearing whiteys all around fuente osmena too haha.

Is normal.

I have a different prejudice about white or black foreigners in the Philippines I always think they are either active or retired G.Is or Mormons.

No worries...not a good time to take a boat trip with Abu Sayaf running amok nearby. I was actually thinking about that today, though, when some touts tried to talk me into a boat tour to Olango.

Yeah, Abu Sayaf hasn't gone to Olango (the wife's home since she was born), which is a good thing. We've been worried about family there if that did happen. Abu Sayaf is in Cebu right now as well I've heard, and Olango is just a 20 minute pump boat ride across the strait to Cebu and Lapu2x

23464_327378783989_3457890_n.jpg

I want to kill Abu Sayaf!!!

Hey Steve your are ex millitary right?

I have a different prejudice about white or black foreigners in the Philippines I always think they are either active or retired G.Is or Mormons.
No, I've never served in the military. But yeah, that's another generalization that many Filipinos make about foreigners.

I would estimate less than half of those you described are actual military vets.....maybe secret agents or CIA, but not real vets....:D
They got an eagle with american flag tattoos on their forearms.

Anyone want to guess my fiance's nationality? Betcha can't.

Swahili? How about some clues. I don't mean this as a negative, but she looks like she could live either down the street or down in the Balkans.

Busting out the "post your pic" and "post your girl's pic" in one fell swoop, with bonus offspring pic. Together 7 years....and taken today!

2hycgp2.jpg

Back