Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

I had a half Filipino friend, well more of a co-worker I suppose, who was so weirded out by White man Asian female couples that I've never been able to shake that from my mind. It wasn't an angry thing but legitimate disgust/fearfulness/dread about it all. So much so that it makes me uncomfortable with Asian women.

Well yeah, there are sexpats that go to Philippines, and senior citizens who go there to look for girls, so your friend's attitude is somewhat understandable.

Well yeah, there are sexpats that go to Philippines, and senior citizens who go there to look for girls, so your friend's attitude is somewhat understandable.
He was an American though, guess I should of mentioned that. White mother and Filipino Father and I don't think he'd ever mentioned visiting his father's country.

There's only a few situations in my entire life where someone else being weirded out effected me and but it was striking.

VhBsLxk.jpg

me and the new lady

You tryin to wake the dragon?

{<diva}

I had a half Filipino friend, well more of a co-worker I suppose, who was so weirded out by White man Asian female couples that I've never been able to shake that from my mind. It wasn't an angry thing but legitimate disgust/fearfulness/dread about it all. So much so that it makes me uncomfortable with Asian women to this very day.
Yep, the hate is real....and accompanied by lots of shaming on the filipina and animosity toward the white guy. You can compare it to white women dating black guys 30-40 years ago.

I'm at a resort in Cebu now that's full of Koreans and it's a really good time...no filipino guys getting butt hurt at my presence and going full retard trying to save face. I might even make it through the stay here without touching anyone with teh jab. :D

The problem is that most filipinos tend to generalize about this, as many posters here do. I saw about 30 couples yesterday at the mall where is the white guy was 60+ and the filipina girl looked like a hoe. Legit couples like ours get grouped in there with those 'arrangements'....sexpats and gold-diggers, all of us.
<{walkerwhut}>

The problem is that most filipinos tend to generalize about this, as many posters here do. I saw about 30 couples yesterday at the mall where is the white guy was 60+ and the filipina girl looked like a hoe. Legit couples like ours get grouped in there with those 'arrangements'....sexpats and gold-diggers, all of us.
<{walkerwhut}>

Lol Ayala or SM? I saw the same thing all the time when we went to the those malls too.

The problem is people generalize like you say and and pick the most glaring piece of dirt they can about a culture/country/people and run with it. That shit runs rampant on here.

Sorry about not getting back to you about the pump boat. They just got it in the water today. Saw the pics.
<GinJuice>

Lol Ayala or SM? I saw the same thing all the time when we went to the those malls too.

The problem is people generalize like you say and and pick the most glaring piece of dirt they can about a culture/country/people and run with it. That shit runs rampant on here.
Ayala...probably the best place in the world for an old guy to pick up a young hot chick. I already told my wife if we're not together when I hit 65, I will be one of THOSE guys...haha.

Sorry about not getting back to you about the pump boat. They just got it in the water today. Saw the pics.
<GinJuice>
Gasiano Colon

Dude, most white guys don't go there with their Filipinas, at least I never saw any. Lol We used to go there a couple times a week since it was close to USJR where she was taking classes.
I was just kidding. Although, old white military veterans in wife beaters, jorts & tsinelas are all over fuente osmena.

He was an American though, guess I should of mentioned that. White mother and Filipino Father and I don't think he'd ever mentioned visiting his father's country.

There's only a few situations in my entire life where someone else being weirded out effected me and but it was striking.

So he has a white American Woman and Filipino Father but somehow he thinks inter racial couples are weird?

Or it is okay as long as the non white person is the Man?

<GinJuice>
No worries...not a good time to take a boat trip with Abu Sayaf running amok nearby. I was actually thinking about that today, though, when some touts tried to talk me into a boat tour to Olango.

<GinJuice>

Ayala mall Cebu?

I was just kidding. Although, old white military veterans in wife beaters, jorts & tsinelas are all over fuente osmena.

I know you were, man. Same here. I saw lots of jort wearing whiteys all around fuente osmena too haha.

Is normal.

Back