Who here believes they are really attractive?

I’m the type that’s typically successful at whatever we do.

Ambition , drive and determination will get you there.

That’s why we are the slayers.

It’s not just looks , it’s frame of mind, confidence and over all outlook on accomplishments.

For example even my hobbies are competitive. I bass fish and race boats

Just got a check for third place yesterday for a tournament and a first place last tourney. I’m in the run for AOY (angler of the year ) this season. So far

Got a stack of awards at last years award banquet for racing. Should get some this season too but moving up a class took some learning and we didn’t do as well as the season before.

Anyway

That’s that.

View attachment 310901

A couple weeks ago. I probably won't leave this up very long but I think it's a good picture.

I'm 5'11 and I get hit on by women and even men fairly regularly. I got a pretty wicked widow's peak so that's no good, but I'm 26 and my crown isn't thinning at all so I don't think I'll go bald. Both my grandparents kept their hair but if I started to bald I'd just shave it anyway.
Id do ya.

the majority of humanity is not good looking. Getting laid is not proof you are attractive- billions of ugly humans do that daily. Consult this chart before you make such a claim:
lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

LOL this chart is hilarious. Why it always go to be FB players on top? I never should have stopped.

I have to be considered good looking despite my asian genes. I will tell all why.

I have beautiful and great skin. I have been randomly complemented on this many times by complete strangers. I have "Slayer" level skin, and those images are with makeup or airbrushing, I dont never have either ever. My face is symmetrical except my nose slight skews to one side more, but not too much.

I have some freckles, but not too much, just on my nose and to the sides. I have a very tiny mole underneath one eye, and a very tiny birthmark under the other. So I have enough distinguishing features. I never have acne even as a teen.

I probably could have been a face model if I applied myself. But I am not "Slayer" level. I severely lack the social development, and elite confidence probably due to spending too much time on Sherdog. I have an athletic build but on the very low end of "Chad", plus I asian. I am no over achiever either. I am simply a "Normie"

LOL this chart is hilarious. Why it always go to be FB players on top? I never should have stopped.

I have to be considered good looking despite my asian genes. I will tell all why.

I have beautiful and great skin. I have been randomly complemented on this many times by complete strangers. I have "Slayer" level skin, and those images are with makeup or airbrushing, I dont never have either ever. My face is symmetrical except my nose slight skews to one side more, but not too much.

I have some freckles, but not too much, just on my nose and to the sides. I have a very tiny mole underneath one eye, and a very tiny birthmark under the other. So I have enough distinguishing features. I never have acne even as a teen.

I probably could have been a face model if I applied myself. But I am not "Slayer" level. I severely lack the social development, and elite confidence probably due to spending too much time on Sherdog. I have an athletic build but on the very low end of "Chad", plus I asian. I am no over achiever either. I am simply a "Normie"
an asian Chad is called a Chang.
Ira2aLp.png

But I doubt youre anywhere near a real Chang. Here is an example of a 50(!) year old Chang Thunderwang:
ufCeBN2.png

Too many incels on Sherdog think they're genetically competitive when they are bottom of the barrel.

Girls used to be all over me when i was thin, but unfortunately I gained 40 lbs or so when my kid was born and almost 2 decades later i still haven't been able to lose it and keep it off.

The ladies don't flirt anymore :(

Ira2aLp.png

But I doubt youre anywhere near a real Chang. Here is an example of a 50(!) year old Chang Thunderwang:
ufCeBN2.png

Too many incels on Sherdog think they're genetically competitive when they are bottom of the barrel.

Lol. I knew it had to be Chang. I came up with that myself when I saw Oldboy the first time a few weeks ago. The villain in that movie is a legit Chang.

Ira2aLp.png

ufCeBN2.png

Like I said, I am asian equivalent of a normie. I did not say I was a "Chad" or equivalent.

What is the asian equivalent of a slayer? Or do asians simply not get that high? What about for the other groups?

Are you one of the Beautiful People?

I'm not Brad Pitt, but I would have to say that I'm a fairly attractive guy. Never had any issues picking up girls and I regularly associated with LA 8s-10s.

I think a big part of being attractive for most people is being in shape and being well groomed. I'm 6'5 and 240 lbs. I keep a nicely groomed face and I dress good. That combined with the fact that I don't have any really bad features, and I do well for myself.

Being attractive isn't just about looks, it's also about attitude. If you're in decent shape and have an average face, you can really bring yourself up a level by just being fun to be around.

I think 90% of men would be perfectly fine in the dating game if they followed the following guidelines...

1. Get rid of your beer gut. You don't need to be a bodybuilder, but you just need to be in decent shape. And by that, I mean low body fat and proportional musculature (no bench monkey shit).

2. Groom and stay clean. Wash regularly. Keep your nails trimmed and clean. Get your hair and beard taken care of. Keep your teeth looking nice.

3. Dress respectable. Wear a collared shirt or button up. Instead of blue jeans, wear some grey chinos or something more dressy. Wear a button up or collared shirt out instead of a band tee.

If you simply do that, you'll be picking up chicks all the time even if you don't look like Brad Pitt.

I don't think I'm hideously ugly, but girls never flirt with me and generally avoid any kind of eye contact or conversation. I think I just come off like a drooling rapist

I'm not Brad Pitt, but I would have to say that I'm a fairly attractive guy. Never had any issues picking up girls and I regularly associated with LA 8s-10s.

I think a big part of being attractive for most people is being in shape and being well groomed. I'm 6'5 and 240 lbs. I keep a nicely groomed face and I dress good. That combined with the fact that I don't have any really bad features, and I do well for myself.

Being attractive isn't just about looks, it's also about attitude. If you're in decent shape and have an average face, you can really bring yourself up a level by just being fun to be around.

I think 90% of men would be perfectly fine in the dating game if they followed the following guidelines...

1. Get rid of your beer gut. You don't need to be a bodybuilder, but you just need to be in decent shape. And by that, I mean low body fat and proportional musculature (no bench monkey shit).

2. Groom and stay clean. Wash regularly. Keep your nails trimmed and clean. Get your hair and beard taken care of. Keep your teeth looking nice.

3. Dress respectable. Wear a collared shirt or button up. Instead of blue jeans, wear some grey chinos or something more dressy. Wear a button up or collared shirt out instead of a band tee.

If you simply do that, you'll be picking up chicks all the time even if you don't look like Brad Pitt.
Great advice. Keep it simple and be confident.

Great advice. Keep it simple and be confident.

It really is simple! Women just aren't attracted to men who look like bums. If you just look like you have your shit together, even a little bit, women will appreciate the effort.

I worked in the clubs for several years and watched this mating dance play out countless times. It's interesting to watch, but there are predictable results.

Back