Who here believes they are really attractive?

lol

They switched this account back on huh?
They reversed the ban I guess. Logged on and was like wtf. Bruce was the ultimate troll gimmick account. Hindsight being 20/20 I tried to hard to make him hated.

Last time I posted pics, I had posters telling me they wanted to be locked in a prison cell with me. I don't know if that means I'm good looking or we just have some real twisted dudes around these parts..

the majority of humanity is not good looking. Getting laid is not proof you are attractive- billions of ugly humans do that daily. Consult this chart before you make such a claim:
lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

So if you were divorced or heaven forbid widowed, how long would it take you to get an attractive woman?
What the hell kind of line of questioning is this? You're not his life coach, nor his therapist or even his real life bro. This whole thing is creepy and weird.

Back in the day when it was relavent I had a 9/10 rating on hot or not.

I was a model for a short period of time , didn’t like
The gig was cramping my style.

This graphic is hilarious. To be fair there are plenty of ugly people with high iq's. I truly feel bad for people who are both ugly and stupid.

What the hell kind of line of questioning is this? You're not his life coach, nor his therapist or even his real life bro. This whole thing is creepy and weird.
Legit did not mean to offend you. My apologies.

By the table posted I’m a bottom teir slayer, I run with all slayers and chads.

I can top most of the chads when we are out and hold my own pulling with the other slayers.

This graphic is hilarious. To be fair there are plenty of ugly people with high iq's. I truly feel bad for people who are both ugly and stupid.
They the real reverse MVP’s.

I can top most of the chads when we are out and hold my own pulling with the other slayers.
C99A5447-F267-4990-A357-C2548941F73F.jpeg

Last time I posted pics, I had posters telling me they wanted to be locked in a prison cell with me. I don't know if that means I'm good looking or we just have some real twisted dudes around these parts..
Bit of column a bit of column b.

Sherdogger. 15/10 aesthetics

the majority of humanity is not good looking. Getting laid is not proof you are attractive- billions of ugly humans do that daily. Consult this chart before you make such a claim:
lvocm82aqhvy.jpg

^ Clearly made by a guy explaining what guys he finds attractive.

I've always thought I was ugly but it seems I'm so ugly that some women find me cute or just feel sorry for me.

Back in the day when it was relavent I had a 9/10 rating on hot or not.

I was a model for a short period of time , didn’t like
The gig was cramping my style.

Then you settled down with your boyfriend and lived happily ever after?

Yes, facially and physique, but I'm 5'7-5'8, so I'm still a 4-5.

This thread really needs to be in the OT for some callouts...

<{1-16}>

Then you settled down with your boyfriend and lived happily ever after?

No my blonde big chested woman, who does real estate and has been in Forbes.

Sorry my life is better than some like you dream it must be as bad as yours.

I’m also an exec at a Fortune 500.

Like I said , I’m a slayer.

Humble brag

Decades ago, yes.

These days I feel a handsome midget might outscore me!

<Kpop775>

Back