Who has the most interesting striking

Prime Anderson Silva. Dat head movement. <{silvanormal}>
Wasn't a big fan, but did have that movement, and some diverse striking.
I'll I gotta say is
giphy.gif

Wasn't a big fan, but did have that movement, and some diverse striking.
I'll I gotta say is
giphy.gif

I actually hated AS just because of how big of a troll he was. But looking back on it, I wish we could clone 35 year old AS and just plug him into LHW or MW.

I actually hated AS just because of how big of a troll he was. But looking back on it, I wish we could clone 35 year old AS and just plug him into LHW or MW.
I hated him for what he did to Rich Franklin twice. I know silly reason. but he seemed to be respectful towards him at least. I enjoyed his fights and was into the streak. Too bad he roided.
At about 35 he was still looking great
Silva+belfort+2.gif

tumblr_nv0danEGNf1ueu615o1_500.gif

Zabit Magomedsharipov, Jon Jones.

Daniel Cormier's striking is actually fun to watch. He is a great clinch fighter and is really smooth in moving from striking range, to the clinch.

Wonderboy. I like watching his footwork and style that's why I liked the Masvidal fight as well as the Till fight

Zabit Magomedsharipov featherweights next big thing

Fighting Yair Rodriguez next at UFC 228

And his ground game might actually be better than his striking

All hail the Terrorist!

Cowboy Cerrone

Even if he had no other highlights, the combo on Story would have to have him on the list.

Cowboy's combos are pretty spectacular when he's on his game

TJ is a younger, more injury-free Dominick Cruz, which is interesting, but Michael Venom Page takes the cake for the "interesting striking" title. 2nd place to Diaz Bros.

Dillashaw and Romero. I love how Dillashaw uses level changes sometimes when he leads. He loves keeping his opponents off balance. Pretty crazy how a high level wrestler can become such a devastating striker.

Romero is awesome too. A really tricky counter fighter who loves to play with rhythym. His awkward punching angles and how he pivots off when he throws a punch to the body is textbook. I think Romero would be fine at 205 and i think he's more than capable of winning fights against top 3 guys there.

Back