Who has fought the better competion Frank Mir or Fedor Emelianenko?

Who has fought the better competion Frank Mir or Fedor Emelianenko?

• Total voters
True, but then it was right back to fighting sub par competition

What I listed was equal to most of Cain’s notable career.

And Fedor had quite the notably career before the few things I listed.

I came into the threat thinking it was Fedor but when you look at the list Mir has fought a ton of top fighters. Some were past their prime but Mir wasn't in his prime at the time either.

Lol he didn't take a farewell tour. He was reduced to fighting bums because he couldn't hang with the elites anymore. And he wasn't anywhere near retirement. Dude was only like 30 years old.

You literally are clueless about anything and this post proves it.

He was 34 when he lost to Werdum. He’s 42 now idiot. He’s been fighting at the highest levels in MMA since at least 2002 (some can say 01 if they like).

You simply don’t understand how MMA or the human body work. That or you’re just a braindead troll. Either way, you are wrong.

And yes, he couldn’t hang with he elites, that’s what happens when you’ve been fighting for 10 years at the top. Eventually, Father Time catches up to you and you lose. Please bring me another fighter who has done the same as he did and has yet to lose.

I’ll be waiting.

Frank Mir, however these are just opponents faced. Mir lost to his very best opponents

Frank Mir's notable opponents...

Mark Hunt
Arlovski
Todd Duffee
Bigfoot
Overeem
Barnett
Daniel Cormier
JDS
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Roy Nelson
Shane Carwin
Brandon Vera
Cheik Kongo
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Tank Abbott
Ian Freeman
Wes Sims
Pete Whilliams

Fedor's Notable opponents...

Matt Mitrione
Fabio Moldonado
Jeff Monson
Pedro Rizzo
Dan Henderson
Bigfoot
Wedum
Arlovski
Brett Rogers
Tim Sylvia
Matt Lindland
Semmy Schilt
Mark Coleman
Mark Hunt
Cro Cop
Big Nog
Kevin Randleman
Heath Herring
Babaloo
Gary Goodrich
Arona

fedor fought big nog 3 times coleman twice.

fedor record is 35-6 frank mir is 18-11

fedor fought big nog 3 times coleman twice.

fedor record is 35-6 frank mir is 18-11

So what? Mir fought Nog, Brock, and Wes Sims twice and I only listed them once. Plus their records have nothing to do with the question I was asking.

Fedor fought some good competition but he also fought a lot of bums. Say what you want about the ufc and Frank but the ufc is a shark tank and he fought in it for 15 straight years. Hes fought nothing but the best back to back. I say this as a Fedor fan.

Back