Who has been knocked out the most ???

It has to be Gary Goodridge, the guy is going to be dead within the next few years from being KOd almost dozens of times

Overeem has been KO’d, TKO’d, or tapped to strikes a combined 14 times in MMA and kickboxing. However, I’m pretty sure Gary Goodridge holds the record with a brain-slurrying 25.

Goodridge is paying the price for that now. I don't understand why his family didn't intervene earlier and stop him from competing.

Tangential, but Charlie Brennaman has the best KO hair.
giphy.gif

Kyle+Noke+Drops+Charlie+Brenneman+UFC+152.gif
That’s his hair??? I assumed he’d nicked Khabib’s hat...

I feel like the answer should be Bigfoot..

even if it isnt

just looked, Bigfoot knocked out in 8 of his last 10 fights (if you include the kickboxing one)

just looked, Bigfoot knocked out in 8 of his last 10 fights (if you include the kickboxing one)

Jeuss christ. I did not realize he was doing that bad.

Easter island chin does not help.

Discounting Heavyweight
Jonathan Goulet
Rafael Natal
Gray Maynard

Gray Maynard , the only man to get 2 KOs in one fight!!

Slammed KO'd his opponent then hit his head on the canvas going down and made his own lights go out. lmfao.

NC due to both opponent unable to continue.

gray-maynard-double-ko-o.gif

That never stops being funny.

he said KO not Sub
Yeah, I was surprised he only had 11 T/KO losses, which is why I said it wasn't him. ALthough, if you include boxing, he's over 30, but that's probably not a record either.

Fighters with total KO/TKO Losses:

Alstair Overeem (10)
Tank Abbott (7)
Frank Mir (8)
Antonio Silva (10)
Andre Arlovski (10)
Ken Shamrock (11)
Kazushi Sakuraba (10)
Akira Shoji (8)
Travis Wiuff (14)
Yoshihisa Yamamoto (11)
Bob Sapp (10)
James Thompson (13)
Kendall Grove (8)
Sean Salmon (10)
Johnathan Goulet (9)

Shonie Carter (9)
Keichiro Yamamiya (9)
Mark Weir (10)
Wesley Correria (8)
Tommy Sauer (9)
Terry Martin (8)
Edwin Dewees (8)
Ikuhisa Minowa (15)
Shungo Oyama (15)
Kazuo Takahashi (17)
Gary Goodridge (11)

Gray Maynard , the only man to get 2 KOs in one fight!!

Slammed KO'd his opponent then hit his head on the canvas going down and made his own lights go out. lmfao.

NC due to both opponent unable to continue.

gray-maynard-double-ko-o.gif

That never stops being funny.
His post fight interview after this with Rogan is also funny haha

1. Knockout losses

According to Five Knuckles, which keeps an excellent records database, Kazuo Takahasi and James Thompson are tied with eight KO losses apiece.

Thompson, though, takes home this hardware for having a slight edge in percentage, with his eight KOs accounting for 57 percent of his 14 losses.
TKO losses:

1. That Ritch guy again. He holds the overall record with 18 TKO losses. Paul Jenkins is second with 15. Why do the bruisers always seem to have the weakest chins? Jenkins has 16 wins by TKO and his nickname is "Hands of Stone." How about "Jaws of Cheese"?

Neither of these men is the percentage king, though. That honor goes to Henry Miller (pictured), who fought in Pancrase, Cage Rage and even Pride, among other promotions, and suffered seven of 11 losses by TKO, for a 64 percent clip.

Olaf Alonzo has been resurected more times than Jesus Christ.

Olaf Alonzo has been resurected more times than Jesus Christ.
What Razor Rob did to him was unbelievably evil.

Chuck Liddell gets a mention of his KO loss to Rashad. That haymaker was fucking disturbing and counts as 3 ko losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back