Who has been knocked out the most ???

Shannon Ritch has been knocked out 29 times.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Shannon-Ritch-328

93540021.jpg

Poor bastard.

i know travis wiuff has been knocked out like 12 times i think maybe more.

johnathan ivey has lost 56 losing by KO/TKO 21 times

i know travis wiuff has been knocked out like 12 times i think maybe more.
it all depend on if you add in the first Mike Kyle fight and fights where he submitted to strikes. It's probably for the best that his chin doesn't hold up at HW/LHW because he would be a boring ass fighter in the UFC.

Gray Maynard , the only man to get 2 KOs in one fight!!

Slammed KO'd his opponent then hit his head on the canvas going down and made his own lights go out. lmfao.

NC due to both opponent unable to continue.

gray-maynard-double-ko-o.gif

That never stops being funny.
This isn't even the funniest part, him complaining to Joe that he was still awake makes it better.

He sounded like a child that got caught stealing a cookie.

ufc should sign him
he fixes fights and has been caught doing it he's really lucky orgs are out there that lets him fight and he doesn't have a perma ban after the shit him and Dan Severn did a few years back.

Shannon Rich is a "live to fight another day" kind of guy. Regardless of the allegations of fixed fights, he's not one to take a heap of damage. Look for a way out and fight a week later.

Good God! Plus 84 total losses and still fighting at 47, this dude needs an intervention. Shit like that is sad to see.

Now THAT'S a episode worthy of watching.

hqdefault.jpg

I literally saw an episode about a dude that plays too many video games. He did clanbattles or whatever for FPS's so clearly took alot of his time. He also had this hot "best friend" that never put out even though he likes her (typical friend zoned BESTIE bitch that know she has leverage over a dude so sticks around) but blamed the video games. More like the other way around - you want a dude to stop staring at the screen put some ass tits and pussy in his face (?)

edit:

Here's the episode but no sound? anyways his face says it all.

Back