• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else learnt something today about title fights and weight

thats just wrong. Have a look at what actually happens before you strawman... If what you think happens then you'd be right. You are wrong.

Enlighten me, what actually happens? Does the 1lb account for the weight of the shorts or something? If so, that would mean for a title fight, the fighter would have to have a body-only mass of 154lbs instead of 155lbs. Why allow the 1lb at all for non-title fights. Everyone in a given weight class should professionally be forced to make the exact weight instead of being allowed to abuse the system. For example, some fighters are 1lb even after they've taken their shorts off.

I was aware but then again I pay attention. Guess someone forgot to school Nate. Do his coaches/trainers show up for these events? Always only see his brother.

I know Diaz and me where like:

what the F homie?

I'm surprised at how many people didn't know this rule.

Even more surprised at the people who don't know that learnt is a real word.

I learnt that the most important thing to know was the title fight weight limit, I also learnt that its funny to watch how much some posters e-penises grew (at least in their own opinions) when they were schooling the ones that didn't know about the limit.

And yes I knew about it, but I always watch the weight-ins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back