Who else feels there will be a giant world tour for Conor vs Gsp if Conor beats Khabib

On a little serious note, is it possible for khahib to wreck Conor so bad ( like 10-8 rounds of leading up to the finish) the Conor threads take a break? Acting like he is prime anderson Silva is sickening
You're right. Comparing Anderson to Conor is sickening

silva.gif

3ornkb8JBVY4WnccNy.gif

62.gif

Conor actually out strikes other legit elite strikers and other legit elite wrestlers
BBB.gif

cm4_360.gif

Anderson could never even dream about being as skilled as Conor is.

Conor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anderson

Last edited:
I find it pointless to speculate on things that will never happen, Like Conor beating Khabib.

GSP is picking Khabib to win.

I don't think he thinks Conor is good enough to fight him.

<GSPWoah>

Gsp: "Conor vs Khabib is 40/60. Khabib is a slow starter and gets hit a lot. Conor can knock Khabib out on the feet"

Gsp flat out said, "if I had to bet my house I would go with Khabib, BUT I will NOT be surprised at all if Conor wins. I give Conor good odds" (40/60)

That's basically the same stance and opinion Gsp had for Conor vs Alvarez

"If Alvarez wrestles he wins. If Conor keeps it standing he wins early"

Except Alvarez DID try to wrestle Conor, and Conor still won

Thus Conor proved Gsp wrong, and will prove Gsp wrong again regarding the Khabib fight

Gsp has picked many fights wrong before btw

World tour will include Ireland and Canada.
Exactly, these 2 don't want to be flying around & honestly, they don't have too, the fight will sale just fine.

Most of this fights drawing power doesn't come from Khabib. He's bigger than Eddie or Jose, maybe even Nate, sure. That might help a little bit, but make no mistake about it, this PPV is all about Conor! People want to see Conor lose in MMA, and they think they've finally got their guy to do it. Not just beat him on short notice, and come back to lose, but actually demolish him 10/10 times.

However, most of this PPV draw is the fact that Conor is returning to the cage for the first time in 2 years, and taking on an undefeated monster that nobody has beat. People also want to see Conor win and achieve greatness. He's bigger than he ever has been after the Mayweather fight. "Despite not getting any promotion" this has been the most talked about MMA fight in history.

Conor's next three PPVs against Khabib, Nate, and GSP will all do over 2 million. I predict the GSP fight could do over 3, maybe even 4. GSP can carry a PPV fight on his own to a million. Conor's never had anything close to that in a PPV partner outside of Floyd where he did nearly 5 million with streaming issues. Conor is about to become the new PPV king.

You are spot on my brother

The opponent doesnt matter

Conor sells no matter who the opponent is

It's the Conor show. Its all because of Conor. "Its Conor's world and we are just living in it"

Most people don't even know who Khabib is. They just know that Conor is coming back to fight some "Russian boogieman"

Khabib has little to nothing to do with it

Conor will always sell because of Conor...but like you said, if you added a Gsp as his opponent...it would be out of this world ..

Gsp averages 850k a PPV.

So any Conor vs Gsp fight that does massive numbers would still be soley due to Conor and Conor only

But Conor having an opponent like Gsp is better then any other opponent he could face

Especially if Conor beats Khabib, the hypetrain for Conor vs Gsp will take off like a rocket

I like your predictions and feel they are spot on. You are a great poster.

Here are my predictions

Conor does 2.3 million buys for UFC 229. Conor coming off all the hype and praise from the Floyd fight. Conor's big return to the UFC.

If Conor beats Khabib and then fights Gsp, I have no doubt a Conor fight (against Gsp) would be Conor pulling in 3 to 4 millions buys (like you said)

Forget anyone in MMA ever coming close, Conor will be surpassing Floyd for all time combat sports PPV buys IMO

Conor vs Khabib lmao

This is why GSP SUX

People are actually talking ad if Conor can beat GSP. When Conor vs Woodley gets brought up, people say he will jusy steamroll him.

GSP is an overrated bum from the past and so is BJ Penn. Fighters today are much better
gsp came back at beat 185 belt.

tyrone did not.

On a little serious note, is it possible for khahib to wreck Conor so bad ( like 10-8 rounds of leading up to the finish) the Conor threads take a break? Acting like he is prime anderson Silva is sickening
the haters make way more threads. if anything conor winning will keep them shut? hopefully im sure they will make conspriacy threads.

You're right. Comparing Anderson to Conor is sickening

silva.gif

3ornkb8JBVY4WnccNy.gif

62.gif

Conor actually out strikes other legit elite strikers and other legit elite wrestlers
BBB.gif

cm4_360.gif

Anderson could never even dream about being as skilled as Conor is.

Conor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anderson

Lol, we'll see how Conor does when hes pushing 40 years old

Ur the master of cherry picking highlights to fit ur Conor love poems

Would be yhe first time ever that 2, 2 division champions face with one another.

GSP has a PPV drawing power that would add to Mac's, which is something new for Conor.

Sadly, people can't read between the lines.

Conor is upset that he cannot buy into the company like Conan O'brian has, he isn't going to whore himself out to make Conan rich, no more being the dancing monkey. Dont be surprised if Conor is a mute at the press conf.

Conor wont do media obligations anymore, until they offer him a slice of the pie.

You are spot on my brother

The opponent doesnt matter

Conor sells no matter who the opponent is

It's the Conor show. Its all because of Conor. "Its Conor's world and we are just living in it"

Most people don't even know who Khabib is. They just know that Conor is coming back to fight some "Russian boogieman"

Khabib has little to nothing to do with it

Conor will always sell because of Conor...but like you said, if you added a Gsp as his opponent...it would be out of this world ..

Gsp averages 850k a PPV.

So any Conor vs Gsp fight that does massive numbers would still be soley due to Conor and Conor only

But Conor having an opponent like Gsp is better then any other opponent he could face

Especially if Conor beats Khabib, the hypetrain for Conor vs Gsp will take off like a rocket

I like your predictions and feel they are spot on. You are a great poster.

Here are my predictions

Conor does 2.3 million buys for UFC 229. Conor coming off all the hype and praise from the Floyd fight. Conor's big return to the UFC.

If Conor beats Khabib and then fights Gsp, I have no doubt a Conor fight (against Gsp) would be Conor pulling in 3 to 4 millions buys (like you said)

Forget anyone in MMA ever coming close, Conor will be surpassing Floyd for all time combat sports PPV buys IMO

Spot on. I think Khabib could do even higher than 2.3 million. It's too early to tell the exact I think, just that'll do over 2. I think it'll beat Canelo v. Mayweather for sure, and could beat Mayweather vs. De La Hoya. I believe Conor v. Diaz III probably beats both. GSP v. Conor certainly does, and may even beat Maypac. I believe Conor will break all of Floyd's records when it's all said and done, and he'll only be left with getting saved by the ref against the Combat GOAT with all the rules already in his favor to begin with.

I think what your describing happens even if Conor loses to Khabib. The biggest fight in MMA history!!

GSP/Conor will easily sell 3 million PPV’s.

Most of this fights drawing power doesn't come from Khabib. He's bigger than Eddie or Jose, maybe even Nate, sure. That might help a little bit, but make no mistake about it, this PPV is all about Conor! People want to see Conor lose in MMA, and they think they've finally got their guy to do it. Not just beat him on short notice, and come back to lose, but actually demolish him 10/10 times.

However, most of this PPV draw is the fact that Conor is returning to the cage for the first time in 2 years, and taking on an undefeated monster that nobody has beat. People also want to see Conor win and achieve greatness. He's bigger than he ever has been after the Mayweather fight. "Despite not getting any promotion" this has been the most talked about MMA fight in history.

Conor's next three PPVs against Khabib, Nate, and GSP will all do over 2 million. I predict the GSP fight could do over 3, maybe even 4. GSP can carry a PPV fight on his own to a million. Conor's never had anything close to that in a PPV partner outside of Floyd where he did nearly 5 million with streaming issues. Conor is about to become the new PPV king.

We've seen him lose in MMA, multiple times.

A lot of people are upset that there was no world tour for Conor vs Khabib

But there just wasn't enough time...

and the fact is, Khabib really isn't that big of an opponent in terms of drawing ability

Conor vs Gsp is just much bigger

And especially if Conor beat Khabib, Conor vs Gsp would then become beyond comprehension

If Conor dominates Khabib while taking zero damage, then you can go straight into a Conor vs Gsp mega showdown

Start the big world tour around January, and then do the fight for the big July 4 card.

Conor vs Gsp (if after Conor beats Khabib) would become the battle for all the time #1 GOAT in MMA

Think about how huge a world tour would be for that fight. In Canada where Conor also has a large following. Ireland. Los Angeles etc. A huge contrast in personalities lol. Would be fun IMO. Thoughts guys?
I am proud of you for acknowledging Khabib can win

I think what your describing happens even if Conor loses to Khabib. The biggest fight in MMA history!!
Conor vs Gsp for the LW title would be the biggest thing ever

Conor could even fight Gsp for a 165title while keeping the 155 belt...and that would be an even bigger fight due to the history....Conor attempting to win a 3rd belt...Conor attempting to be the first ever 2 time 2 belt simultaneous champ history...etc

It would also be Gsp going for a 3rd belt.

First off, Conor isn't beating Khabib. Secondly, GSP isn't going to fight below ww. When he's ready he's going to fight whomever is holding the ww title. And last but not least, Conor McGregor will never hold another UFC mma title.

Let me guess you picked Aldo too lol

you literally said nothing about Conor only "fanboys". I reminded you that you're the one who apparently gets so worked up he gets banned.
Conor deserves shit.

He spews shit.

His jokes are shit.

His style is shit.

He acts like shit.

He deserves shit.

Back