Who else feels there will be a giant world tour for Conor vs Gsp if Conor beats Khabib

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people are upset that there was no world tour for Conor vs Khabib

But there just wasn't enough time...

and the fact is, Khabib really isn't that big of an opponent in terms of drawing ability

Conor vs Gsp is just much bigger

And especially if Conor beat Khabib, Conor vs Gsp would then become beyond comprehension

If Conor dominates Khabib while taking zero damage, then you can go straight into a Conor vs Gsp mega showdown

Start the big world tour around January, and then do the fight for the big July 4 card.

Conor vs Gsp (if after Conor beats Khabib) would become the battle for all the time #1 GOAT in MMA

Think about how huge a world tour would be for that fight. In Canada where Conor also has a large following. Ireland. Los Angeles etc. A huge contrast in personalities lol. Would be fun IMO. Thoughts guys?

Fuck, I hope not. World tours are dumb. Conor acts crazy, Dana gets in front of him, rinse repeat.

Don't see the point of it tbh, the fight sells by just a few press conferences.

Conor won't put in the work if he doesn't get paid handsomely.

World tour will include Ireland and Canada.

Fuck, I hope not. World tours are dumb. Conor acts crazy, Dana gets in front of him, rinse repeat.
Exactly but Conor fans are still going through puberty. That shit excites them especially when they're in the shower.

Exactly but Conor fans are still going through puberty. That shit excites them especially when they're in the shower.

The haters are the prepubescent ones. look at you, you can't keep an account.

Conor vs Khabib lmao

This is why GSP SUX

People are actually talking ad if Conor can beat GSP. When Conor vs Woodley gets brought up, people say he will jusy steamroll him.

GSP is an overrated bum from the past and so is BJ Penn. Fighters today are much better

GSP is picking Khabib to win.

I don't think he thinks Conor is good enough to fight him.

<GSPWoah>

The haters are the prepubescent ones. look at you, you can't keep an account.
I would be a fan but look at you. Someone says something negative and you start bashing the keyboard, frothing at the mouth screaming "mooooooooooooooom, they're teasing Conny again". So I cant be seen to mingle with casuals that dont know shit. Guy puts on good fights, but his fans are just pathetic.

I would be a fan but look at you. Someone says something negative and you start bashing the keyboard, frothing at the mouth screaming "mooooooooooooooom, they're teasing Conny again". So I cant be seen to mingle with casuals that dont know shit. Guy puts on good fights, but his fans are just pathetic.
you literally said nothing about Conor only "fanboys". I reminded you that you're the one who apparently gets so worked up he gets banned.

you literally said nothing about Conor only "fanboys". I reminded you that you're the one who apparently gets so worked up he gets banned.
You got upset because I along with other people dont want to see another cringy fook the mayweathers/aldo front, which is there for casuals and high school teenagers. Not personally at you, but you look like one of them if you so defensive. And plus he needs to get pass Khabib first.

First off, Conor isn't beating Khabib. Secondly, GSP isn't going to fight below ww. When he's ready he's going to fight whomever is holding the ww title. And last but not least, Conor McGregor will never hold another UFC mma title.

and the fact is, Khabib really isn't that big of an opponent in terms of drawing ability

And especially if Conor beat Khabib, Conor vs Gsp would then become beyond comprehension

If Conor dominates Khabib while taking zero damage, then you can go straight into a Conor vs Gsp mega showdown

Start the big world tour around January, and then do the fight for the big July 4 card.

Conor vs Gsp (if after Conor beats Khabib) would become the battle for all the time #1 GOAT in MMA

Think about how huge a world tour would be for that fight. In Canada where Conor also has a large following. Ireland. Los Angeles etc. A huge contrast in personalities lol. Would be fun IMO. Thoughts guys?

nope if wasn't a world tour for any of the diaz fights or khabib fight so there wont be another world tour like the aldo fight.

the Floyd fight was a 1 week thing and conor knew he needed to do that to get what ever his take home money was from that.

it wont matter any way when khabib wins hand down/.

Oh and the banned thing. I got banned once from a religious admin that didn't like that I said Belfort isn't on TRT, he drinks the jizz straight from Jesus. I thought it was funny but guess he didn't like it. So hear we are, 5 years later.

A fight with Conor and gsp isn’t interesting at 170

Gsp would have to prove... prior to a fight being booked, that he can make 55 imo

Conor vs GSP would transcend into a mega super fight. Probably the biggest fight possible in mma

On a little serious note, is it possible for khahib to wreck Conor so bad ( like 10-8 rounds of leading up to the finish) the Conor threads take a break? Acting like he is prime anderson Silva is sickening

Most of this fights drawing power doesn't come from Khabib. He's bigger than Eddie or Jose, maybe even Nate, sure. That might help a little bit, but make no mistake about it, this PPV is all about Conor! People want to see Conor lose in MMA, and they think they've finally got their guy to do it. Not just beat him on short notice, and come back to lose, but actually demolish him 10/10 times.

However, most of this PPV draw is the fact that Conor is returning to the cage for the first time in 2 years, and taking on an undefeated monster that nobody has beat. People also want to see Conor win and achieve greatness. He's bigger than he ever has been after the Mayweather fight. "Despite not getting any promotion" this has been the most talked about MMA fight in history.

Conor's next three PPVs against Khabib, Nate, and GSP will all do over 2 million. I predict the GSP fight could do over 3, maybe even 4. GSP can carry a PPV fight on his own to a million. Conor's never had anything close to that in a PPV partner outside of Floyd where he did nearly 5 million with streaming issues. Conor is about to become the new PPV king.

On a little serious note, is it possible for khahib to wreck Conor so bad ( like 10-8 rounds of leading up to the finish) the Conor threads take a break? Acting like he is prime anderson Silva is sickening

Conor never took PEDs, and never lost to dismal competition, correct. Also doesn't have overrated mediocre boxing like Anderson.

Back