who do you want to see Gokhan fighting next?

Blachowicz
Mostly a striker, he will probably bang with Saki, and he's top 15

Manuwa, easy fight for Saki.
#andnew

He's 1-1. He should not be fighting a contender, unless you're just trying to derail him.

Saki should face some mediocre guys, then a Top 15 guy, and see if he can get thru the gatekeeper.

Did the fact that no one responded to the first post clue you in to the realization that no one thinks you're funny?

I'm sorry, i don't speak asshole so i didn't get a single word you just babbled.

Have a good one though!

Did the fact that no one responded to the first post clue you in to the realization that no one thinks you're funny?

Passive aggression. Only on Sherdog. I don't read every post on every thread in order to satisfy your qualification for humour. I will of course start today my keyboard warrior friend.

Nobody in the top 20 until he has at least 2 more W's under his belt. If he can rattle off 2 straight give him a Villante and then depending on how he looks, go from there.

Why this is a question? Guy doesn't have cardio to 2 rounds right now, his TDD was impressive but he's not ready for any ranked guy, i say give him Villante (punching bag with good chin) or Khalil Rountree/Steve Bosse (strikers with no offensive grappling)

Bosse is a great choice.

unranked fighters, he is not ready for the sharks at 205

Dude what the hell
If you like watching executions there's stuff like that online you know

Yeah... We saw what that literally not even ranked fighter did.

Had that been Shogun against Saki, Saki would have been grounded and pounded into Oblivion

Passive aggression. Only on Sherdog. I don't read every post on every thread in order to satisfy your qualification for humour. I will of course start today my keyboard warrior friend.

Thank you. Inshallah my brother.

lol at OSP.. wtf.. way to shut down a hyped striker

hmm Saki's chin looked shot.. he's taking too much damage in kickboxing.

Steve Bosse is the best suggestion so far.

Other viable options are Paul Craig or Darren Stewart.

Back