who do you want to see Gokhan fighting next?

Shogun would be a tailor made classic but fuck that, I like shogun too much and he's daft enough to stand and bang.
I don't know someone lower tier again, give the guy time to improve, at his age he doesn't have too many runs at a title so let him build and give him a solid shot.

I don't favour him over ANYONE coming off a win, to be honest. Look at guys like Ilir Latifi, they'd just take him down immediately and that'd be it. I'd actually prefer them to book him against someone like Shogun, a fire-fight with not so much chance of it going to the ground. Give him the Lesnar treatment due to his background/marketability and fast-track him to a big name rather than have him fight guys like Latifi, Antigulov, Cutelaba.

In the Pride days Shogun used to take guys down in the clinch and blast them on the ground. That Shogun beats Saki 9times out of 10. This Shogun would get KOd in the first 3 minutes. Just sad

In the Pride days Shogun used to take guys down in the clinch and blast them on the ground. That Shogun beats Saki 9times out of 10. This Shogun would get KOd in the first 3 minutes. Just sad

On point, sadly.

I would have no problem with him fighting Shogun right now, but i hope they give him another lowest ranked opponent that likes to strike, then if he wins give him Shogun, and later whatever...

I just wanna see him bang bro!

A couple more mediocre fighters.

Hes been out of the combat game for over 2 years and needs time to develop, both in MMA and as a contender overall.

Has to be someone who will stand with him. Like cutelaba or bosse.

Why this is a question? Guy doesn't have cardio to 2 rounds right now, his TDD was impressive but he's not ready for any ranked guy, i say give him Villante (punching bag with good chin) or Khalil Rountree/Steve Bosse (strikers with no offensive grappling)
Bosses would be fun as hell

Is rather see him fight a couple of cans first, get acclimated more to MMA pace and conditioning and what not, then see what he can do. Like @Arm Barbarian said, he has a ton of things to work on...

UFC isnt stupid. Saki is marketable so they will give him a mediocre striker

Back