Who do you think would’ve won an immediate rematch between GSP and Hendricks?

GSP by a RNC in Round 3
The rejuvenated Georges

For someone who doesn't like GSP, you sure create a lot of GSP threads.

GSP UD.
The reason he hates gsp is because hes jealous hes known as goat while his favorite fighter is Jones who he calls goat but everyone else calls a cheating snitch. Is normal

Hendricks is in a downward spiral since USADA came around, he must of been really juiced. USADA GSP kills USADA Hendricks

Yeah guy had a heck of a decision streak there. Mentally he seemed to be having some issues...aliens and whatnot. Who knows.
He talked about this a few times and was bored and lacking motivation and wanted thebchallengers to actually challenge him and go for the finish instead of just trying to survive.

He has finished almost every single fight where he himself is the challenger.

So it’s believable. Especially since he finished the notoriously hard to finish bisping.

The reason he hates gsp is because hes jealous hes known as goat while his favorite fighter is Jones who he calls goat but everyone else calls a cheating snitch. Is normal

Hendricks is in a downward spiral since USADA came around, he must of been really juiced. USADA GSP kills USADA Hendricks
Dana should have made gsp fight Hendricks at 85 BEFORE bisping.

Hendricks lost when he coasted the 5th thinking he was up on the cards. His corner fucked him hard saying he had it after the 4th. Die Hard gsp fan here btw
When you are the challenger you can’t coast.

Got to beat the champ to be the champ. Should have been going hard for a finish in the 5th and his 70% mentality cost him the belt.

Of course that’s good for Hendricks because gsp always destroys people in rematches he’s lost to.

Hendricks probubaly thought I the 5th, fuck I better let off the gas and let him win so he doesn’t come back and smash my ass in a rematch.

I’ll just wait till he retires after this fight and get the belt then.

Hendricks has never failed a test pre or post usada. He is just as clean or just as roided as GreaseSP was/is.

GSP announced a break in the post-fight interview, that tells you he wasn't in the right mind set to compete in a sport like this. Seeing GSP trip on his own feet and give up takedowns was very odd. So I'd probably pick Hendricks for that reason. If they fought a couple years back, before GSP tore his ACL, I think GSP would out-point him quite easily.

Here's the thing regarding immediate rematches. You had your shot at the title and you FAILED. It was close but too fucking bad. Get back in line and earn another shot.

GSP 50-45.

He talked about this a few times and was bored and lacking motivation and wanted thebchallengers to actually challenge him and go for the finish instead of just trying to survive.

He has finished almost every single fight where he himself is the challenger.

So it’s believable. Especially since he finished the notoriously hard to finish bisping.

Eh...I'd say if he's in such a dominant position where his opponents are "just trying to survive" then he should finish the fight. This sounds like a bit of number one bullshit.

Eh...I'd say if he's in such a dominant position where his opponents are "just trying to survive" then he should finish the fight. This sounds like a bit of number one bullshit.

No because in that case they’re just wanting to hang in there without actually trying to win

Here's the thing regarding immediate rematches. You had your shot at the title and you FAILED. It was close but too fucking bad. Get back in line and earn another shot.

GSP 50-45.
Only champions that lose close decision should get immediate rematches. Not challengers and not champs that get finished

No because in that case they’re just wanting to hang in there without actually trying to win

GSP should finish the fight if he's that dominant. You guys are hilarious putting the blame on his opponents for his decision victories.

Yes he should and you can see him let off the gas when he has people hurt a lot in that run, like yelling at the tv for letting up shit

But that is what he said, he wanted them to bring the fight to him like a challenger should, like he does as a challenger and have them every opportunity to do it.

It would sound more like bullshit if his finish rate as a challenger himself wasn’t like 99%.

And he came back off the couch and finished a hard to finish MW champ that was a LHW contender

GSP should finish the fight if he's that dominant. You guys are hilarious putting the blame on his opponents for his decision victories.
He said he was bored and wanted them to challenge him.

Makes sense from a certain point of view.

How else can you explain his near perfect finish rate as a challenger?

Back