Who do you think would’ve won an immediate rematch between GSP and Hendricks?

The best version of Johnny showed up in the first fight.

The best version of gsp wouldn’t have shown up in the rematch and it would not have been close.

LOL @ "The best version of GSP didn't show up"

These GSP fanboys and their excuses I tell ya... these stupid fanboys will say in the very next breath that Jones somehow lost to Gustafsson.

Hendricks won....it's a fact.
The decision was a robbery.
Actually it's a fact that GSP won and it's not a robbery when it's easily argued that GSP won 3 rounds. Sorry to bring you back to reality, it looks like you're having fun just making shit up.

GSP has the worst fanbase of any sport.
No, any team from Boston or the New England area do. Those douchebags are even worse than the New York dill holes, they deserve each other as rivals.

Last edited:
GSP should finish the fight if he's that dominant. You guys are hilarious putting the blame on his opponents for his decision victories.
That's the key word, no blame goes to anyone for victory. There's an old saying that old school boxing trainers used to use: "win tonight, look good next time"

LOL @ "The best version of GSP didn't show up"

These GSP fanboys and their excuses I tell ya... these stupid fanboys will say in the very next breath that Jones somehow lost to Gustafsson.
I agree. The close fight was due to an enhanced Hendricks, not an off night for GSP.

Well if you look at it subjectively you could easily pin point several things GSP could do differently where as Hendricks fought a perfect fight.

You would hope that the same Hendricks shows up in the rematch.

Where as i feel GSP was caught off guard by Hendricks in several area's and would work on avoiding those area's and keeping the fight in the places he had more success.

Obviously the biggest thing GSP could've done is not subject himself to 3rd party WADA esque testing while his opponent had a free run at the tainted supplement store

That's the key word, no blame goes to anyone for victory. There's an old saying that old school boxing trainers used to use: "win tonight, look good next time"

That's fine, but I was responding to a different point.

By fighting I mean fighting. Also "doing very little as possible" doesn't make sense.

Yet they don’t attack and commit as much and end up losing the majority of the time but GSP fights not to lose? That makes sense

Yet they don’t attack and commit as much and end up losing the majority of the time but GSP fights not to lose? That makes sense

Yes GSP did an excellent job of controlling them and suppressing their output. He also did an excellent job of not taking risks and not finishing them. It is what it is but I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Yes GSP did an excellent job of controlling them and suppressing their output. He also did an excellent job of not taking risks and not finishing them. It is what it is but I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Suppressing their output? Didn’t realise GSP was that good that he had control on them not pushing the pace and not opening up.

GSP isn’t the type to chance the finish if it ain’t there. You’d think guys going into the last round would throw everything at GSP while clearly being down but did that happen?

Suppressing their output? Didn’t realise GSP was that good that he had control on them not pushing the pace and not opening up.

GSP isn’t the type to chance the finish if it ain’t there. You’d think guys going into the last round would throw everything at GSP while clearly being down but did that happen?

Yes when you control someone you suppress their output. GSP minimized his risk and it was a great strategy to win decisions.

Back