Who do you think Nate Diaz will fight next?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
According to MMA Imports and training partner Jake Shields, Nate Diaz is back in fight camp.

Who do you guys think Nate Diaz will fight next?

I have a feeling he'll fight a top ten Lightweight, but not Conor McGregor.

animation from the camp where Nick is having tough preparation for his unknown opponent
1254216579_rolling_a_joint.gif

It's conor without question like most ppl been saying all year.

Anyone else makes no sense. Nate's rich and getting richer from outside activities doesnt need UFC's pathetic standard fighter contract unless big money is on it which only Conor can give.

Not to mention he can't beat anyone good (top 5), besides Conor. Never has been able to. So he aint commin back for a wrestler or leg chopper to kick his ass. Conor only the easy money fight

God I hope it’s Ferguson. Once you have the winner of that then there will be a unanimous vote as to who Conor should fight. Diaz vs Ferg would be huge and would only build a fight with Conor even more. Conor needs something big to get up for and this would be it.

He will carry on waiting for Conor Mcgregor.

People who thinks he will fight anybody else but him are crazy.

lol Who said he was fighting anyone? Just because he put up a picture of him and his coach (which could be an old photo for all anyone knows)?

Ever since Nathan beat Conor fans and casuals are under the misconception that Nathan is top 3 in the lightweight division. He is not and the right fight with him in terms of rankings and not money would be either Gaethje or Poirier. He definitely can't beat Tony/Khabib but since he has beaten Conor that's the fight fans want to see. The guy's a gatekeeper and riding out a UD win over MJ and has a fluke win over Conor. That is all.

Who cares what's Nick up to that's what I want to know

Hopefully the UFC told Nate that Conor fighting a mop draws the same amount of buys as him fighting Conor.

Too fucking funny.........You must have also forgotten Conor running from him in their last fight.
Ur telling that to someone that believes Nathan could've gotten the nod that second time if the judges paid attention. As far as 5-round fights go, Conor will always be able to out-point Diaz and that's just that. Conor wasn't fighting the pointing game with Diaz the first time round and that's why Diaz won,thus,making it a fluke.

Originally I thought it would be Poirier, but it could also be Kevin Lee.

Khabib's tied up with Barboza, Johnson's gone to FW, Gathje and Alvarez are tapped to meet.

The UFC is going to have a hard time trying to justify passing over Ferguson for Diaz. The rubber match nonsense is a smack in the face to Tony and the longtime fans, and frankly, I don't think Diaz even sells that many more PPV's than Ferguson does.

God I hope it’s Ferguson. Once you have the winner of that then there will be a unanimous vote as to who Conor should fight. Diaz vs Ferg would be huge and would only build a fight with Conor even more. Conor needs something big to get up for and this would be it.
I agree. This is one of my dream fights.

They both have unreal chins and cardio and similar body types.

Nate vs Ferg could make the GOAT fight.

Tony would be awesome. You get 2 cardio freaks going at it. Tony has the wrestling advantage but Nate is no slouch off his back.

The only fight that makes sense for him is either Conor or Ferg. I'm sure he doesn't want Ferg.

Back