Who do you think Nate Diaz will fight next?

I agree. This is one of my dream fights.

They both have unreal chins and cardio and similar body types.

Nate vs Ferg could make the GOAT fight.
wouldnt even be competitive. Look a lot like RDA Nate fight since Tony has sick leg kicks and better wrestling than RDA even. Nates nemesis. But hey Tony could use another feather in the cap.

Lee would have his way with Nate lol. He would throw Diaz around easily.

Thomson was going to kill him and that's why his big brother three the towel in to save him.

Who has Nate beaten at LW ever besides Cowboy? Nobody noteworthy. Nate has a 19-11 record for a reason and will get systematically beat down by Tony like he did against the last top lightweights he fought.

So you admit no KO on Diaz's record? Glad we cleared that up.

Stylistically I think Nate beats Tony. For some reason some folks here think Tony has a great chin despite him getting rocked in each of his last 3 fights. His striking defense revolves around leaving his chin up in the air and blocking punches with his face. His grappling is a non-issue with Nate as Tony relies on snatching subs during transitions and I don't see him catching Nate there. Nate has issues with powerful grapplers with a strong low-kicking game. That's not Tony by any means.

Nate by TKO.

wouldnt even be competitive. Look a lot like RDA Nate fight since Tony has sick leg kicks and better wrestling than RDA even. Nates nemesis. But hey Tony could use another feather in the cap.

That version of RDA and Tony are completely different fighters. RDA has strong takedowns. That's not Tony, he catches people in transitions. RDA has wickedly powerful leg kicks. That's not Tony, his leg kicks don't have anywhere near the power.

Nate vs. Tony is an awesome fight. I have Nate by TKO since Tony's striking defense is probably the worst in the top 10 and Nate's boxing is going to eat that up.

That version of RDA and Tony are completely different fighters. RDA has strong takedowns. That's not Tony, he catches people in transitions. RDA has wickedly powerful leg kicks. That's not Tony, his leg kicks don't have anywhere near the power.

Nate vs. Tony is an awesome fight. I have Nate by TKO since Tony's striking defense is probably the worst in the top 10 and Nate's boxing is going to eat that up.
He has TDs. He's like Geathje also a great wrestler who people think cant wrestle, and likes fight bonus money instead so stays standing. You'd see if he runs into a superior striker such as Diaz.

dont-care-gif-12.gif

So you admit no KO on Diaz's record? Glad we cleared that up.

Stylistically I think Nate beats Tony. For some reason some folks here think Tony has a great chin despite him getting rocked in each of his last 3 fights. His striking defense revolves around leaving his chin up in the air and blocking punches with his face. His grappling is a non-issue with Nate as Tony relies on snatching subs during transitions and I don't see him catching Nate there. Nate has issues with powerful grapplers with a strong low-kicking game. That's not Tony by any means.

Nate by TKO.

Waah he didnt get knocked out even though Thomson was going to kill him. Semantics, like he was beaten down any less.

The last three guys Tony fought all hit harder than Nate, and two of the three are much better fighters than Nate. One humiliated Diaz. Tony also beat them all and finished two of them.

Tony will outstrike and outwork the basic and easily exploitable gameplan Nate shares with his brother and uses every fight. Nate will cry and retire unless Conor losses and he can get his payday.

Nate will get crushed again, then complain about something nonsensical afterwards.

Waah he didnt get knocked out even though Thomson was going to kill him. Semantics, like he was beaten down any less.

The last three guys Tony fought all hit harder than Nate, and two of the three are much better fighters than Nate. One humiliated Diaz. Tony also beat them all and finished two of them.

Tony will outstrike and outwork the basic and easily exploitable gameplan Nate shares with his brother and uses every fight. Nate will cry and retire unless Conor losses and he can get his payday.

Nate will get crushed again, then complain about something nonsensical afterwards.
I cant believe these people think a gate keeper who cant string 3 wins together can beat someone with best UFC LW record ever. 20 wins if you count tuf 1 decision loss with a broken arm 2/3 rounds. Conor fans.

Nate will smoke Conor though. He's a better fighter. Conor would only be .500 at LW - actually he's already a .500 fighter against UFCs LW if you count Duffy.
Lost to Duffy diaz won to Diaz Alvarez 50%

Last edited:
I cant believe these people think a gate keeper who cant string 3 wins together can beat someone with best UFC LW record ever.

19-11 with only a handful of good wins..I agree its pretty ridiculous.

Kevin Lee or Tyrode Boodley.

TBH Diaz bros never looked like they were trying hard in any fight, just like Jon Jones. I dont believe they prepare 100% for a fight. They are both way better than we see them in the octagon.

He has TDs. He's like Geathje also a great wrestler who people think cant wrestle, and likes fight bonus money instead so stays standing. You'd see if he runs into a superior striker such as Diaz.

Where has Tony shown this elite power double that you speak of? He isn't that kind of wrestler, he just isn't. I think the Lee fight exposed a lot of his weaknesses. He got rocked (again) by a pretty bad striker and Lee made him look like a white belt on the ground before he gassed. If Lee didn't have staph we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Hopefully we get to see this fight as I think it's one of the best match-ups they can make.

Last edited:
I cant believe these people think a gate keeper who cant string 3 wins together can beat someone with best UFC LW record ever. 20 wins if you count tuf 1 decision loss with a broken arm 2/3 rounds. Conor fans.

Nate will smoke Conor though. He's a better fighter. Conor would only be .500 at LW - actually he's already a .500 fighter against UFCs LW if you count Duffy.
Lost to Duffy diaz won to Diaz Alvarez 50%

Because fighters match up differently with one another. That's why they fight. Otherwise we could all just sit down and decide the winner of fights by MMA math. It doesn't work that way.
The Nate that fought Michael Johnson (who beat Tony btw since you are into MMA math) beats the brakes off Tony. Tony's striking defense is utterly awful and he gets rocked by a stiff wind.

Lol he will annahilate everyone in the division with Khbitch being the exception only for the reason that he will hug him to death..he will make easy work of tony and McGregor
Yeah, sure.. with his 60% win percentage. Gtfo.

It was not a fluke win and Nate will beat his ass again. Only reason he didnt second time is he was injured. Nate actually gased and Nate never gasses because he couldnt train at all with injury. Conor is perfect for him. Stays standing. Has no real hard leg kicks like most in top 5. If he show up like with MJ Nate will Finish in 2.
Nate will never be champ and isn't top 3 in LW. Conor would edge out a decision again hypothetically and then Nate will go back to the top 10 and maybe get leg kicked to oblivion like how he always does.

It's not semantics when we were comparing chins and you stated Nate has been KO'd. Sure hasn't and if anything that Thomson fight shows how good his chin is.

Meanwhile Tony is getting put on skates and dropped by Vannata (not in the top 10) and Lee (pretty bad striker). The worst striking defense in the Top 10 against arguably the best boxer in the division. I'll take Nate in this fight.

Kevin Lee or Tyrode Boodley.

TBH Diaz bros never looked like they were trying hard in any fight, just like Jon Jones. I dont believe they prepare 100% for a fight. They are both way better than we see them in the octagon.
You Cant Compare GOAT Jones who is good in all positions to Diaz's who have 2 massive holes in game everyone knows blueprint to beat. Only thing similar is chin and they have cardio bodies - non fast twitch - so yeah they may not look like trying hard but they work what they have and wear out foes.

Nate by TKO.
Tony has too much heart to get TKO'd, trust me. The only way Nate will win is by submission cause he definitely ain't got enough power to KO someone his size. And subbing Tony is a tough task.

Tony has too much heart to get TKO'd, trust me. The only way Nate will win is by submission cause he definitely ain't got enough power to KO someone his size. And subbing Tony is a tough task.

Tony gets rocked in every fight and has taken a lot of shots. With Nate's volume and Tony blocking punches with his face as usual I see a stoppage victory for Nate.

Conor can barely even make five rounds...He gasses waaay to early. He got finished the first time, and ran the entire fifth round in the second. If he didn't run he would have been finished AGAIN. Saying Diaz "fluked" his win against Conor, is straight up delusional (even for a Conor fan).
Man look, that running shit is strategy and since u wanna say the reason Conor didn't get finished was SOLELY because of his "Running" well then let me ask you this.. why didn't Nate follow him up? Nate obviously knew he was gassed and "running" but what did Nate do? Point fingers and laugh? Yeah. Ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back