Who do you believe is the most fascinating historical figure?

You guessed it; Frank Stallone

iu

I always thought Ben Franklin was interesting. He has his hand in everything. Major scientific breakthroughs, founding the country, fondling the women, drinking the booze, writing brilliant essays.

I'm afraid to Google whether he was a slave owner though. And if you know, don't tell me.
Google said that he had a few but later on set them free

Goring had like 138 IQ it was tested during the trials. If so, you'd think Hitler's would have been even higher, being his boss and all :eek:
I don't think IQ determined who was the boss, but Hitler could not have been stupid. Goring may have been more intelligent than Hitler. Other things besides intelligence factor in to politics but Hitler most certainly was above average.

Hitler was not a moron. Evil AF? Sure. You cannot gain power the way he did without being intelligent. Now, he was kind of awful at warfare but that's a different thing from being a moron.

Cult of personality. Still a moron.

Stanislaw Szukalski for me

What a life! If you haven't seen it, check out the doc called Struggle: The Life and Lost Art of Szukalski

I always thought Ben Franklin was interesting. He has his hand in everything. Major scientific breakthroughs, founding the country, fondling the women, drinking the booze, writing brilliant essays.

I'm afraid to Google whether he was a slave owner though. And if you know, don't tell me.
From 1785 to 1788, he served as President of Pennsylvania. At some points in his life, he owned slaves and ran "for sale" ads for slaves in his newspaper, but by the late 1750s, he began arguing against slavery, became an active abolitionist, and promoted the education and integration of African Americans into U.S. society.

The truth will set you free

Jesus
He's actually a historical figure

Back