Who coined the term 'sexyama'?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I was around here before Akiyama became popular, and from what I recall, from some point in time I started noticing people calling him sexyama, and then eventually I saw more people using that term, and even they were saying that in broadcast and shit, and didn't his nickname even become sexyama eventually or something?

My guess is someone from sherdog or underground came up with it, and never could take credit for it, like a meme that someone comes up with and becomes a huge hit but no one knows who came up with it, sort of.

So, come forward, your brave one, and take credit for your great accomplishment!

Probably someone long gone.

No pics?

Jesus Christ, bud. There are rules around here.

Ffs.

It was etched in the side of a mountain by the gods the day his mother gave birth to him

It fell from the lips of angels, read aloud, directly from the book of nature...

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Some guy with a username Korean one or something. It got sent to wasteland and it became as epic as the Nick Diaz Joe Riggs hospital fight thread.

He pulled his shirt up revealing his abs and the clouds opened up and the heavens sang "Sexyama".

I was around here before Akiyama became popular, and from what I recall, from some point in time I started noticing people calling him sexyama, and then eventually I saw more people using that term, and even they were saying that in broadcast and shit, and didn't his nickname even become sexyama eventually or something?

My guess is someone from sherdog or underground came up with it, and never could take credit for it, like a meme that someone comes up with and becomes a huge hit but no one knows who came up with it, sort of.

So, come forward, your brave one, and take credit for your great accomplishment!
was SAKU GOAT... coz of the vaseline...

usehead 2.gif

Not sure.... But has a nickname ever hit the nail on the head... We might never see a rival in that department... #I'm To Sexy For My Shirt...

Some guy with a username Korean one or something. It got sent to wasteland and it became as epic as the Nick Diaz Joe Riggs hospital fight thread.

This guy might be onto something, sounds totally plausible, but I guess we could never know for sure.

Its a literal translation.

Although Yama means mountain.

So, really, Sex Mountain.

Back