Who coined the term 'sexyama'?

I think it was some Japanese woman journalist after Sexyama did a nude photoshoot where his goods were censored by a white dot.

I got you fam.

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Yoshihiro-Akiyama-09.jpg

sexyama.jpg

mmmmh.... WOOD!

I was around here before Akiyama became popular, and from what I recall, from some point in time I started noticing people calling him sexyama, and then eventually I saw more people using that term, and even they were saying that in broadcast and shit, and didn't his nickname even become sexyama eventually or something?

My guess is someone from sherdog or underground came up with it, and never could take credit for it, like a meme that someone comes up with and becomes a huge hit but no one knows who came up with it, sort of.

So, come forward, your brave one, and take credit for your great accomplishment!
Sexyama Thread with no pics.

I am flacid.

I was around here before Akiyama became popular, and from what I recall, from some point in time I started noticing people calling him sexyama, and then eventually I saw more people using that term, and even they were saying that in broadcast and shit, and didn't his nickname even become sexyama eventually or something?

My guess is someone from sherdog or underground came up with it, and never could take credit for it, like a meme that someone comes up with and becomes a huge hit but no one knows who came up with it, sort of.

So, come forward, your brave one, and take credit for your great accomplishment!
back in the olden days, there was a well-respected poster who went by the name Butthole_pwner, and... Idunno.

Whoever made it up got the idea from Sensei Seagal, tbh.

I'm pretty sure it was Kamishiro Yuu / Daenturi

Its a nickname that creates itself narurally.

You can't think of the word "akiyama", then see how sexy he is, and not think "sexyama"

In short, sexyama created sexyama

back in the olden days, there was a well-respected poster who went by the name Butthole_pwner, and... Idunno.

Whoever made it up got the idea from Sensei Seagal, tbh.

this sentence though...not sure if trolling or serious....but lol

Back