Who are you rooting for to win

I just want to see someone get knocked all the way the fuck out.

I guess that means Ian Garry winning is the more likely way to have thay happen, but I am not routing for that dorky ass bargain bin Conor.

I shall route, however irrational or unlikely for a comical double KTFO.

tumblr_m5j9nv4Yzd1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

In any fight Im rooting for neither Goddard nor Dean to ref it, first and foremost. Fuck them. Then, I am rooting for violence. And then, Im rooting for Cuckado to lose.

I think it would be kinda cool if Ian Garry punched a hole in Colby Covington, or possibly kicked his head clean off.

Colby is finished, so I don't really see any reason to want him to win.

Both seem like jerks, so there's nothing there either.

So Ian Garry for me.
You have to go with the douchebag with more upside.

He will eventually get humbled and KTFO, but I doubt it will be against Colby "Cheese" Covington.

Colby, no-one likes the cuck.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I like him, but he's way less of a loser than Colby Covington is. It's not even remotely debatable who is the better man or even better fighter.

Prime Covington vs current Garry might be interesting, but if they fight now Garry will absolutely embarrass him.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I like him, but he's way less of a loser than Colby Covington is. It's not even remotely debatable who is the better man or even better fighter.

Prime Covington vs current Garry might be interesting, but if they fight now Garry will absolutely embarrass him.
Who knows? We've seen one fight with Colby coming off a two year break were he was injured in round one and still went five rounds with the champ.

We'll know more about where Colby is at after his next fight.

Colby still has a chance to redeem himself as a fighter but not as a human being. 😋

Who knows? We've seen one fight with Colby coming off a two year break were he was injured in round one and still went five rounds with the champ.

We'll know more about where Colby is at after his next fight.
Nah, he's done. Won't win another fight.

If Garry vs Covington happens?
Garry, dunno why anyone would want Colby of all people to be the one to beat Ian Garry just so Colby can squat on his rank and hardly fight, all just so he can fail at another attempt at getting the belt. Get him out of the rankings so he has no leverage and no other option but to either fight or retire.

Back