Who are the most proud fighter that won't quit...

Hunt has taken some severe beatings over his career, I think he holds the record for most punches absorbed at HW.

I feel Bispings toughness is overlooked, out of nearly 40 fights he's only been knocked out three times. By Hendo & Vitor both on TRT and PEDS, and against Gastulem...a fight which never should of legally been approved in the first place.
Yeah it's too bad because people don't like him, he doesn't get the credit he should in some areas. He was badly hurt against Silva, Hendo 2, and I'm sure quite a few others but always kept going.

Holly
7RNAd5pUyBj44.gif
Damn I'd love to be RNCed by Miesha Tate.

In fact were it a FNC I wouldn't even care to tap.

<Dick> Shut up, brain, I'm having a good time here.

Yeah it's too bad because people don't like him, he doesn't get the credit he should in some areas. He was badly hurt against Silva, Hendo 2, and I'm sure quite a few others but always kept going.

Yep, he got flat lined by two h bombs in his last fight with Hendo and kept going. I don't care who you are, those punches would of hurt anyone.

Wanderlei never tapped out once in all of his fights. He fought hard until the final bell.

Sakuraba and Nog could persevere through so much adversity and pain.

Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn also don't know what it means to quit. They keep fighting.
Once a time he was very hard to finish, but BJ Penn always checks out mentally if things don't go his way. I don't know how many times I've seen 'Round 3 Penn' where he gets that bewildered look on his face and he really has no clue or intention to win anymore.

Back