Who are the most proud fighter that won't quit...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Until they're really finished. Let me start this is a funny one
giphy.gif

So this guy was too proud to lose and he finished himself off! Lol
But seriously who are the quitters and who are the warriors?

Note, this is not a Conor hate thread in disguise

Big Nog doesn't know the meaning of the word quit

Wanderlei never tapped out once in all of his fights. He fought hard until the final bell.

Sakuraba and Nog could persevere through so much adversity and pain.

Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn also don't know what it means to quit. They keep fighting.

Wanderlei never tapped out once in all of his fights. He fought hard until the bell.

Sakuraba and Nog could persevere through so much adversity and pain.

Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn also don't know what it means to quit. They keep fighting.

Disagree with BJ. Rest, yeah.

Hunt has taken some severe beatings over his career, I think he holds the record for most punches absorbed at HW.

I feel Bispings toughness is overlooked, out of nearly 40 fights he's only been knocked out three times. By Hendo & Vitor both on TRT and PEDS, and against Gastulem...a fight which never should of legally been approved in the first place.

Bisping vs gsp was the ultimate going out on your shield for me

1whhsm.jpg

Hunt has taken some severe beatings over his career, I think he holds the record for most punches absorbed at HW.

I feel Bispings toughness is overlooked, out of nearly 40 fights he's only been knocked out three times. By Hendo & Vitor both on TRT and PEDS, and against Gastulem...a fight which never should of legally been approved in the first place.
i think its roy by a smidgen for absorbing . idk for sure tho. guys over 6 feet tall fall like a sack of potatoes when they get hit

Aldo vs Max

Went down swangin and bangin like the warrior that he is

nobody tops Enson Inoue. nobody.

the guy writes letters to his family before every fight in case he DIES.

Heath Herring had him in a full on kimura and Heath told him he's going to break it and Enson told him to go ahead and break it. Heath ended up having to TKO him with knees.

Nogueira had him in full on submissions also and he didn't tap so Nogueira had to put him to sleep with a triangle.

he wanted to keep fighting with Igor Vovchanchyn after what was like a 10 minute ground and pound session on his head and had to spend some days in a hospital after the fight because of brain swelling.

Until they're really finished. Let me start this is a funny one
giphy.gif

So this guy was too proud to lose and he finished himself off! Lol
But seriously who are the quitters and who are the warriors?

Note, this is not a Conor hate thread in disguise
Big Nog
And is not even a contest.

Back