Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains?

Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains? [3 votes!]

• Total voters

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
By Disney movie, I generally mean animated or CGI. Here's a big list to pick from, go for it. You can have three votes because of how many there are to pick from. Feel free to post their songs too if you want.

Here are your nominees (in alphabetical order)!

Captain Hook - Peter Pan
captain-hook-peter-pan-disney-villain-lifesize-standup_a-G-9586276-0.jpg

Claude Frollo - Hunchback of Notre Dame
KGfl0a9g_400x400.jpg

Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations
101-dalmations-cruella-de-vil-171cms-lifesize-cardboard-cutout-product-image.jpg

Evil Queen - Snow White
256px-QueenSnowWhite.png

Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
latest

Governor Ratcliffe - Pocahontas
latest

Hades - Hercules
15-life-lessons-as-told-by-hades-from-hercules-2-10798-1425485936-8_dblbig.jpg

Jafar - Aladdin
jafar-aladdin-tom-hardy-casting.jpg

Lady Tremaine (Wicked Stepmother) - Cinderella
5029605_640px.jpg

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty
tkitj5pdebz2g1xpkstm

Man - Bambi

latest

Mother Gothel - Tangled
tumblr_inline_okgxcltULT1r4bpi0_500.jpg

Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas
51IxsAl6VyL.jpg

Professor Ratigan - The Great Mouse Detective
latest

Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland
queenofhearts.jpg

Scar - The Lion King
jackmanscar-2-600x352.png

Shan-Yu - Mulan
latest

Shere Khan - The Jungle Book
WDTJBPC7_1.JPG

Ursula - The Little Mermaid

ursula1.jpg

I fully expect there will be some who will come in saying I missed one like Prince John from Robin Hood or Clayton from Tarzan or the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp or the Ringmaster from Dumbo or the sadness of Growing Up from the Toy Story films or plenty others.

If so, pick other and say why, I'll be glad to hear it.

scar
jafar
captain hook. ** interchangeable with shere khan

Gaston is MY Fav.

But Cruella De Vil is the coldest. She was ready to kill 101 puppies to just to make a coat.

Man; Barely in the movie yet he gets a major kill, few villains achieve that

Shan-Yu; A Hun conqueror is basically as scary as it gets in the Disney universe. Also the line about how many people it takes to send a message is great.

Shere Khan; Great voice and was very intimidating for being just a tiger.

Maleficant: I haven't seen the live action movie, but growing up she looked badass, and was definitely more "imposing" than the other villains.

Scar. Jeremy Irons was fantastic in LK. Perfect voice for that role.

Voted in your poll to show appreciation for the alphabetical list.

Gaston.

Cruella De Vill is the dark horse to be the overall best Disney villain ever.

She didn't want to be 'king' (Scar & Jafar), to force the beautiful girl to marry (Gaston), or revenge (Captain Hook)...

...she wanted a fucking coat made of puppy pelts.

She lived in the lap of luxury, being a rude bitch to anyone she saw as 'below' her. She had everything she ever wanted... except... she was completely crazy for a giant coat made from 101 dogs being murdered and skinned.

That is the purest of evil.

Oogie Boogie was a torturer. Straight up that was his life. He tortured people for fun. He was also a living sack of evil bugs. I had legit nightmares about that son of a bitch as a kid.

Ursula harvested souls. She would take the spirit of a living thing and trap it then transform it into some tortured seaweed creature for her garden of horrors. She wanted to do that to the entire world. Also a man stealing hoe.

Scar committed fratricide and regicide. He murdered his own brother and king and pinned it on his nephew, then tried to murder his nephew and plunged his realm into a dark age. He even betrayed his only friends who finally tore him to shreds.

Scar committed fratricide and regicide. He murdered his own brother and king and pinned it on his nephew, then tried to murder his nephew and plunged his realm into a dark age. He even betrayed his only friends who finally tore him to shreds.

That's why he's my #1, but Cruella De Vill is a very very close 2nd because she, in the end failed, and didn't kill anybody.

GOAT villain song for the GOAT villain

I really dug James Woods Hades. Had a comedic used car salesman vibe while the evil snuck up on you kinda thing.

That's why he's my #1, but Cruella De Vill is a very very close 2nd because she, in the end failed, and didn't kill anybody.

Yeah, she is up there for sure. I agreed with your reasoning but left her off my list because she failed in her quest. Her motives were first class evil though. Also Hades is pretty bad. For obvious reasons, as he’s God of some kind of underworld-hell-place. But I haven’t seen Hercules in so many years and I don’t remember the movie well - not well enough that Hades sticks out. The others seem to stick out to me.

Also deserving an honourable mention are the men who were turning little boys into donkeys and selling them into slavery in Pinocchio. That is some savage, sick shit.

Jafar - He's my number 1. Dude was petty as fuck. Power wasn't enough, he wanted to torture and play with his victims. He makes the king his jester, and his daughter is sexy slave. GOAT villain.

Scar - Conniving mofo that murders his own brother, tries to murder his nephew, and then fucks his bro's wives.

Ursula - Gives zero fucks. Just an evil , fat bitch. She grants Ariel legs, but only for a limited time, and gives her a pretty much impossible task of making someone fall in love with her, without the use of her voice---AND she actively tries to thwart her instead of just letting the love happen.

Back