Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains?

Who are the Best Disney Movie Villains? [3 votes!]

• Total voters
What about the Horned King from The Black Cauldron? This dude wanted to get the black cauldron so he could raise an army of the dead to conquer the world and make himself a God.

the_horned_king_by_kirliatheemotionwolf-d6xdjcx.png

Last edited:
By Disney movie, I generally mean animated or CGI. Here's a big list to pick from, go for it. You can have three votes because of how many there are to pick from. Feel free to post their songs too if you want.

Here are your nominees (in alphabetical order)!

Captain Hook - Peter Pan
captain-hook-peter-pan-disney-villain-lifesize-standup_a-G-9586276-0.jpg

Claude Frollo - Hunchback of Notre Dame
KGfl0a9g_400x400.jpg

Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations
101-dalmations-cruella-de-vil-171cms-lifesize-cardboard-cutout-product-image.jpg

Evil Queen - Snow White
256px-QueenSnowWhite.png

Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
latest

Governor Ratcliffe - Pocahontas
latest

Hades - Hercules
15-life-lessons-as-told-by-hades-from-hercules-2-10798-1425485936-8_dblbig.jpg

Jafar - Aladdin
jafar-aladdin-tom-hardy-casting.jpg

Lady Tremaine (Wicked Stepmother) - Cinderella
5029605_640px.jpg

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty
tkitj5pdebz2g1xpkstm

Man - Bambi

latest

Mother Gothel - Tangled
tumblr_inline_okgxcltULT1r4bpi0_500.jpg

Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Professor Ratigan - The Great Mouse Detective
latest

Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland

Scar - The Lion King

Shan-Yu - Mulan
latest

Shere Khan - The Jungle Book

Ursula - The Little Mermaid

I fully expect there will be some who will come in saying I missed one like Prince John from Robin Hood or Clayton from Tarzan or the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp or the Ringmaster from Dumbo or the sadness of Growing Up from the Toy Story films or plenty others.

If so, pick other and say why, I'll be glad to hear it.
You forgot the Devil in Fantasia.

th

th

A great children's story.
chernabog-fantasia.jpg

A lot of people going for the Devil from Fantasia, but while he was cool as fuck, he wasn’t really villainous per se. It just shows him doing his devil stuff, taking damned Souls with him to hell or some such. Nothing wrong with that.

What about the Horned King from The Black Cauldron? This dude wanted to get the black cauldron so he could raise an army of the dead to conquer the world and make himself a God.

the_horned_king_by_kirliatheemotionwolf-d6xdjcx.png

underrated one for sure. Movie was pretty damn creepy to watch as a kid.

Jafar - He's my number 1. Dude was petty as fuck. Power wasn't enough, he wanted to torture and play with his victims. He makes the king his jester, and his daughter is sexy slave. GOAT villain.

Scar - Conniving mofo that murders his own brother, tries to murder his nephew, and then fucks his bro's wives.

Ursula - Gives zero fucks. Just an evil , fat bitch. She grants Ariel legs, but only for a limited time, and gives her a pretty much impossible task of making someone fall in love with her, without the use of her voice---AND she actively tries to thwart her instead of just letting the love happen.
Damn, Disney is dark. Why they figured that was child movie material is beyond me

Yep, definitely one of the scarier darker Disney flicks.

first one to get that dreaded PG rating too I believe lol. Hardcore.

But yeah definitely. I actually believe there was like six minutes of cut footage from when the Cauldron Born actually come into play- studio had to shred it cause it was deemed too scary and violent. I'm pretty sure the extra scenes were never released and do not even exist to be released which is sort of lame.

first one to get that dreaded PG rating too I believe lol. Hardcore.

But yeah definitely. I actually believe there was like six minutes of cut footage from when the Cauldron Born actually come into play- studio had to shred it cause it was deemed too scary and violent. I'm pretty sure the extra scenes were never released and do not even exist to be released which is sort of lame.

Yeah, that sucks they cut that. Sometimes you wonder what these people are thinking and how they got into the position they did when it seems they consistently degrade the final products. I looked on YouTube after reading your post and there is a series of videos that go into the deleted scenes and the story behind it under "Black Cauldron deleted scenes." The guy who put the videos together seems to think there were some master storyboards and random scenes auctioned off to a private collected, per his comments in the comment section.

I recently bought the Chronicles of Prydain books after showing the cartoon to my niece and nephew. I haven't had a chance to read them yet but I'm looking forward. It's a great "world" based on Welsh mythology and id love to see it get some all-star treatment in the future.

Scar and Maleficent

Scar was the ultimate heartless manipulative fuck. Willing to kill his brother, willing to usurp his kingdom, willing to traumatize his young nephew by blaming him for his father's death.

Maleficent would summon a forest of thorns and turn into a dragon and murder anyone else on this list.

Back